Why Didn't I Realize How Inappropriate This Was As A Kid?

Randoman

"kid"

i think you just answered your own question XD

I guess so. Still, I knew about that word's existance back when I played Need For Speed High Stakes on the PC though. That was my #1 favourite game for quite a long time.

I wonder how many people have played this song while... never mind. I don't think I want that answered.

I don't hear it. :E

The "Rock This" sounds a lot like "(insert inappropriate word here) This" if you listen to it enough times.

The "Rock This" sounds a lot like "(insert inappropriate word here) This" if you listen to it enough times.

Uh, how? I have a rather dirty mind, and yet I'm hearing nothing in this song that would make it sound inappropriate if it were spoken too many times. =|

Looks to me that you didn't realize how inappropriate it was because it wasn't really inappropriate, just now your mind is making out inappropriate things where they don't exist~ =b

Expected this thread to be about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqGL9B_TPTI

Left disappointed.

Whenever I watch this video as an adult, I always wonder why I never got it was about a priest who was horny for a gypsy and is so screwed up in the head (pun intended) that he concludes that she has to die for making him sexually aroused.

Random fact: The silhouette of the gypsy that appears in the fire is clothed in the U.S. edition, but is actually naked in some of the international editions. My guess is some of the artists at Disney had a fun time with this scene.

Is it "black face"? that's the only inappropriate thing that i can hear there and even then is forcing a little.

Maybe "fuck this" but that's forcing a lot

Edited by Nobody

eehh, i don't see anything wrong here,, It rather reminds me of my childhood memories of playing PS2 in a crowd (there are 2 people playing, and 10-13 people watching in one small room)

anyway, does it say *Whackvis*?

yes, one time i was playing need for speed 4 in my room, it was playing this song when in comes my mom. she then banned me from video games for a week.

I tried to explain that it was saying "rock this", not "fuck this", but she wouldn't have any of it.

yes, one time i was playing need for speed 4 in my room, it was playing this song when in comes my mom. she then banned me from video games for a week.

I tried to explain that it was saying "rock this", not "fuck this", but she wouldn't have any of it.

which is clearly the reason why playing games with Headphone is better, none shall disturbs you at all and none gets disturbed either, ha.

Looks to me that you didn't realize how inappropriate it was because it wasn't really inappropriate, just now your mind is making out inappropriate things where they don't exist~ =b

No, one of the top youtube comments was to blame, and now I can't unhear it.

Is it "black face"? that's the only inappropriate thing that i can hear there and even then is forcing a little.

Maybe "fuck this" but that's forcing a lot

Yep, it's the second one.

Pfftt... wow. That must've sucked. You could've just accessed the song from the pause screen, enter the music menu, then switch it to the song "Rock This" (it's titled as such so it proves it's not what she thought it was) and show her the lyrics was actually "Rock This." I guess she probably wouldn't have let you proved your innocence like that, huh?