League of Legends

I played my last ten games using smartcast and an unlocked screen (having never played with either)

Lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, won, lost, lost, lost.

YEAAAAAAAAAH.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard support: Support that takes chunks out of the enemies, instead of bites. Might get kills if everyone else isn't paying attention. I like Muramana on Blitzcrank because it has the secondary effect of giving an extra 375 health if his Barrier kicks in (never mind the passive attack bonus; I don't use the active skill, because my goal isn't to kill stuff with Rocket Grab).

Next on my list of things to do is make Malphite a better support option. I tend to use his ult defensively (sneak up behind enemies pursuing someone, tackle through them); need to learn how to use it offensively.

Hard support: Support that takes chunks out of the enemies, instead of bites. Might get kills if everyone else isn't paying attention. I like Muramana on Blitzcrank because it has the secondary effect of giving an extra 375 health if his Barrier kicks in (never mind the passive attack bonus; I don't use the active skill, because my goal isn't to kill stuff with Rocket Grab).

Next on my list of things to do is make Malphite a better support option. I tend to use his ult defensively (sneak up behind enemies pursuing someone, tackle through them); need to learn how to use it offensively.

Build Seraphs, even more shields.

lol i wrote up a whole post explaining some shit but then i read your post again

i'd never heard the term hard support before, at least for lol. dunno where you got it from. the general consensus for supports like blitzcrank is "aggressive/kill supports." they usually don't have much harrass if at all and they consist of heavy zoning and getting a grab/x in for a kill in the right moment. those include leona and ali, for example.

also piemanmj gave sort of a different explanation? i dunno. i don't get it.

Build Seraphs, even more shields.

Will give it a try next time!

lol i wrote up a whole post explaining some shit but then i read your post again

i'd never heard the term hard support before, at least for lol. dunno where you got it from. the general consensus for supports like blitzcrank is "aggressive/kill supports." they usually don't have much harrass if at all and they consist of heavy zoning and getting a grab/x in for a kill in the right moment. those include leona and ali, for example.

also piemanmj gave sort of a different explanation? i dunno. i don't get it.

I coined it when I was playing with a bunch of squishy people. Someone had to go in and wreak as much havoc as possible before going down, and I was the only one with the bulkiness to do so. Me hitting hard had the secondary effect of making it easier for everyone else to kill stuff.

I heard that AI are capable of seeing their half of the jungle. Not sure if this is true or not.

Also lately I've been having games in the Crystal Scar. Pretty fun and quick. Easy AI games here are even quicker than Easy AI in Twisted Treeline, perfect for picking up first win of the day.

Will give it a try next time!

I coined it when I was playing with a bunch of squishy people. Someone had to go in and wreak as much havoc as possible before going down, and I was the only one with the bulkiness to do so. Me hitting hard had the secondary effect of making it easier for everyone else to kill stuff.

For added effect, build a Locket of the Iron Solari, as well as a Maw of Malmortius, and run Barrier/Clarity for your summoners. In case you hadn't noticed, this may not be the best idea, but hey, bots.

Does AD Evelynn have any aspects better than AP Evelynn? I tried it in a 1v1 against my friend since she went Lux and I was thinking about trying it in a game but I'm not sure.

For a few things I saw about people mentioning gauntlet on ezreal. IT's actually absolutely amazing on ezreal and is better than tri force.

A build that a lot of the higher rated and pro players go on him is something like Blood thirster - iceborn gauntlet - Black cleaver.

CDR tons of mana AOE slow and AOE damage proc from iceborn gauntlet and sustain and some survival. Every item synergizes with him amazingly well.

Hi. I like your attitude.

DFG-Q-R-E-W

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKI--

Am I just known on SF for drinking?

Hell, I don't even know you.