FE7 HHM Reverse Recruitment

ZemZem

I think when we were making the sheet for FE5 RR, some changes were made for balance purposes- like making Sety replace Evayle instead of Fin, so that the game doesn't get completely broken in two.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswin's actual problem has always been Mov, rather than Spd. Vaida's even tankier...and flies...with 7/8 Mov.

Yeeeeeah, Vaida is crazy good.

40% SPD growth is surprisingly acceptabru

What I wondered is how a Female Paladin work. Last I checked F!Cavs has some insane Promotion gains

I'm trying out Isadora now.

She's different than she is in the spreadsheet slightly, having 14 SPD now instead of 12 and 8 SKILL instead of 9. 10 STR is also pretty nice to have, but 5 DEF hurts. Still, she's one of the fastest units coming in, and I'll use her and hope she keeps up the high stats.

Conomore!Fin would actually be more powerful, while Sety!Fin would be.... that kind of shitty

My idea is to have CH.23 Finn carry the Holsety, and then Finn getting some sort of Magic Sword to bail off the team

Sety still has Holsety, and his stats are only that low because of hax growths. He can use it for a few levels, and then once 75% MAG and 80% SPD growths kick in, lol gg.

Thats why, Holsety on Chapter 23 Sety!Finn, and give Sety!Finn 2 Elemental Sword for Chapter 4x so that he can help up

This way we get to use shitty character with hax growth. Good luck recruiting Shiva efficiently

I love how Galzus still need to have way more hp than his base + growth to have the accurate HP(Nightmare have Galzus HP base at 30. Galzus have 54 HP, while Mercenary have 24 HP base. And IIRC Thracia does not give extra HP from promotion)

EDIT: Playtesting result of chapter 1: Leaf Solo the entire map

Because sometime people forgot that Thracia enemies is as powerful as Wendy

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner