Have you completed the support log?

Elli

Support Log  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Have you completed the support log?

• No
    • Yes
    • About halfway

I made sure to go out of my way to fill out the support log. It was basically the first thing I did after unlocking Luna+.

It took some time and I had to keep a written log, but I really wanted it 100%, including child permutations.

Then it was just a matter of keeping two Casual Bookmarks for the two gendered saves, so I could get the support for the SpotPasses when they showed up.

I finished all of male and female My Unit supports. ALL of them. 8U S-Ranks, and Child/Parents supports.

For non-My Unit pairings, I'm roughly 50%-60% done. I just need all of Maribelle, Miriel, Tharja, and Olivia.

As for children supports, other than My Unit romance supports, I've barely scratched the surface. 8U None of their romance supports are done, and I'm just now getting started on the generic parent/child supports. I just wish it was worthwhile, but my need for 100% completion as taken me over.

I actually think I am already over halfway to completing the support log, I forgot I already completed all children's supports with each other except Fem Morgan.

One day, when I'm done with awakening and about to put it on the shelf and retire it I'll save scum to get all the supports. There is just no way I'm going to have the time to legit play the game what, 40 plus times?