Would you buy English Knights of Iris?

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy the Knights of Iris artbook in English?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Just something I was curious about, how many people here would buy the Knights of Iris artbook if it was released in English (and presumably renamed Knights of Ylisse or something)?

I'm not expecting an English release, but if obscure but excellent games like Ys and Trails of the Sky are getting English art books, who knows what could happen.

Personally, I skipped on the artbook when it was released in Japan because I didn't think it contained enough new content to interest me. However if it was released in English, I'd definitely buy it to support the series and add to my collection.

Edited by VincentASM

What if they added the series 2 DLC artwork? I'd kill for higher res Scramble CGs.

In that case... maybe...

*MAYBE*.

...AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, I'd totally buy it for Tharja's high res censored CG.

I'd definitely buy it! I love collecting art books. Heck I preordered a collector's edition of Tales of Xillia and a limited edition because they're getting two different art books.

Just something I was curious about, how many people here would buy the Knights of Iris artbook if it was released in English (and presumably renamed Knights of Ylisse or something)?

I'm not expecting an English release, but if obscure but excellent games like Ys and Trails of the Sky are getting English art books, who knows what could happen.

Personally, I skipped on the artbook when it was released in Japan because I didn't think it contained enough new content to interest me. However if it was released in English, I'd definitely buy it to support the series and add to my collection.

Why would an English release have more interesting content than the Japanese one? D: Knights of Iris is a great art book, even if it's in Japanese, and I haven't regretted importing it at all. Unless I'm misunderstanding your meaning?