Awakening character contest (Tournament of Champions seeding!)

shadykid

... That's kind of harsh. She's a manakete so she doesn't NEED to wear armor - she can wear whatever she wants. And if that's her breast size, then that's her breast size. [/shrugs] You can't really control that.

I didn't say she needed armor. xP She can wear a less revealing outfit without having to wear armor. Look at Miriel or Nah. They don't wear any armor, but their outfits are hardly revealing. And IS didn't HAVE to give Tiki that breast size or clothes like that. They could have easily chosen to give her a less revealing outfit.

But I don't want to argue with anyone about this, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Anyway, go Inigo, yay! <3

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like Henry all that much, and I appreciate Inigo so I couldn't go with neither. Besides, I went with neither for Miriel and Tharja and I always feel bad taking that route.

COME ON PEOPLE!

VOTE FOR INIGO!

What this guy said. Let's go, Inigo! Let's go, Inigo! ^^

Say, that'd be a fitting cheer for him if he were a playable Smash Bros. character. :D