Awakening character contest (Tournament of Champions seeding!)

shadykid

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay all my choices are winning. ^^

I hate Tiki's Awakening design, btw. It's WAY too sexualized and fanservicy. Even worse than Tharja's, imo. I mean, huge breasts and a really short skirt, and ugh, that cleavage. I'm surprised it wasn't censored in the US since it's been done before in other media (Akiza in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, for example) here. Tharja at least has reasonably sized breasts and her legs are completely covered (sort of). And her portrait doesn't shove her breasts in your face. >_>

All my choices are losing. Even Owain is losing.

#winning

Tiki is not a real dragon, just saiyan

>real dragon

Just saiyan.

I hate Tiki's Awakening design, btw. It's WAY too sexualized and fanservicy. Even worse than Tharja's, imo. I mean, huge breasts and a really short skirt, and ugh, that cleavage. I'm surprised it wasn't censored in the US since it's been done before in other media (Akiza in Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, for example) here. Tharja at least has reasonably sized breasts and her legs are completely covered (sort of). And her portrait doesn't shove her breasts in your face. >_>

Well, it IS roughly 2,000 years later. Tiki has to grow SOMETIME.

This, if only because Maribelle needs to die (the one thing Gangrel almost did that I support).

Valhart whining about Maribelle vs Ana whining about Tiki

hmm, who shall I antivote today?

That wasn't me whining about Maribelle. This was me whining about Maribelle:

I hate Sully (probably third worst after Maribelle and Cordelia IMO).

There's one more rule, you can't vote for either Maribelle or Cordelia as your favorite or else.

Least favorite was Maribelle (don't worry, Cordelia is close), because I made the mistake of marrying her to Chrom on my first playthrough and I was disgusted by how obnoxious she was (not to mention she is a terrible mother for Lucina both gameplaywise and support wise).

Least Favorite is Ricken because he loses points for saving Maribelle, who I would have been more than happy to see thrown off a cliff or something.

I'm not really liking Maribelle or Cordelia very much, which is disappointing since I had Chrom and Avatar marry them, respectively. Maribelle's just obnoxious, after meeting her son her only thoughts are about how much she hates him which is just stupid.

Edited by Valhalt

Tiki is not a real dragon, just saiyan

I WILL EAT YOU!

Personally I find her child artwork to be way more sexualized than her adult artwork. Her pose in the Awakening artwork might seem a little risque but overall she's not revealing much and she's well proportionate for the anime style. Her in game portrait is also quite calm and reserved, much tamer than half the other female characters in the game.

Personally I find her child artwork to be way more sexualized than her adult artwork. Her pose in the Awakening artwork might seem a little risque but overall she's not revealing much and she's well proportionate for the anime style. Her in game portrait is also quite calm and reserved, much tamer than half the other female characters in the game.

Not revealing much? How is a crapload of cleavage and huge breasts that are shoved in your face "not revealing much"? xP

... That's kind of harsh. She's a manakete so she doesn't NEED to wear armor - she can wear whatever she wants. And if that's her breast size, then that's her breast size. [/shrugs] You can't really control that.

Henry, because of his childish yet psychotic mind. Wizard duel, wizard duel, yaaaay!

Olivia or FeMorgan? Neither, because I have no bias towards either of them. Also, because I want to be awkward for your poll.

Also... Mr.DragonBoner, will you marry me? JK

Edited by TheWarpedWizard