Awakening character contest (Tournament of Champions seeding!)

shadykid

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also I can tell you aren't following the other competitions in the General Fire Emblem forum

Not much, because I haven't played the Japan-only games. And there were more competitions for Awakening going on. xP

And a title related to Lucina? I'd call it Boring/Ugly FeMarth. But of course nobody else would. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Cordelia gets my vote. She is second, and even though I like Henry better, that earns her something.

Lucina Division Names:
Fate Challengers Division

New Shepherds Division

Future Defenders Division
Forseer's Division

Rebirth Division
Parallel Falchion Division
Potential Spoilers Division

I personally like the Parallel Falchion Division or the New Shepherds Division. If you said we could have three words, I would call Lucina's division the Challengers of Fate Division.

Not much, because I haven't played the Japan-only games. And there were more competitions for Awakening going on. xP

And a title related to Lucina? I'd call it Boring/Ugly FeMarth. But of course nobody else would. :P

Haters Gonna Hate Division

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Zombie Apocalypse division, because that describes her world perfectly

I actually really like "Butterfly Effect" even though it's rather inaccurate, since her time-traveling didn't drastically change everything.

Or the "Light-Bringing" division, for lulziness.

Haters Gonna Hate Division

Or this.

EDIT: Oh right, I also like "Forseer" division.

Edited by Euklyd

I actually really like "Butterfly Effect" even though it's rather inaccurate, since her time-traveling didn't drastically change everything.

Apparently preventing an apocalypse isn't "drastic." chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f

Apparently preventing an apocalypse isn't "drastic." chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f

It's only a minor change, of course.

I'm glad you pointed that out, now I don't need to edit my post for clarification.

I did say "everything". In addition, the very idea that the timeline tends towards its original course seems to conflict with the notion of a butterfly effect.

quick

start a wall of shame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

shameshameshameshame

Am I doing this right? :P:

My votes went to Maribelle and Henry.

Edited by Sangyul

I don't think the Butterfly effect really applies to Lucina. The Butterfly effect is about small changes. while Lucina intentionally went for big ones. And Lucina got everything she wanted in the new future in the end, which goes against the idea of unintended consequences.