Your Favorite Future Past DLC Party?

Truxton

Your Favorite Future Past DLC Party?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Future Past DLC Party?

• Cynthia, Kjelle, Noire, and Nah's Girls Night Out Party
    • Inigo, Owain, Brady, and Yarne's Ultimate Bachelor Party
    • Lucina, Gerome, Severa, and Laurent's Pimpin' Hoodrat Party
    • The Morgans' Loser Table

If only I get this DLC... ç_ç

FP2 crew.

Watching the dads talk Owain and Inigo over their heroic sacrifices, and convince Brady and Yarne to stop panicking and get their own job done. It's soooo good.

I prefer FP3's party, although that's primarily because they're easier to keep alive than the other two groups. The girls have to be leveled up well (especially Noire) so that they don't die before you can reach them. The boys have to at least be able to take a few hits, especially Owain and Inigo. At least with FP3, you can clear it in two or three turns if you're fast. (Plus, I use Lucina, Gerome, and Laurent all the time so those three are at least properly leveled.)

I prefer FP3's party, although that's primarily because they're easier to keep alive than the other two groups. The girls have to be leveled up well (especially Noire) so that they don't die before you can reach them. The boys have to at least be able to take a few hits, especially Owain and Inigo. At least with FP3, you can clear it in two or three turns if you're fast. (Plus, I use Lucina, Gerome, and Laurent all the time so those three are at least properly leveled.)

I cleared it easily in one turn. I was so glad it wasn't a rout mission, or it'd definitely be a pain to keep Lucina, Gerome, Severa, and Laurent alive.

FP1 is pretty much impossible if you don't pass tomebreaker to Noire. Mire. Hate it. Hate sorcerers. FP2, Galeforce. Inigo and Owain killed every cavalier easily. FP3 was definitely the hardest. I could not keep them alive. Laurent always died on the second turn to some griffon knight.

Wait, I thought that the FoD stats were dependent on the parents' stats only, as per inheritance? I don't think it matters what the in-game kids' stats are (the normal, non-FoD kids).

Anyways, favorite is FoD3 Pimpin' Hoodrat Party, because Lucina and Severa and Gerome.

If Morgan (F) acted like she did in the main game, I'd consider giving the Morgan party second place.

And yes I know it's actually "Future Past" in the localization, I just like the name "Future of Despair" better.

Edited by Euklyd

Wait, I thought that the FoD stats were dependent on the parents' stats only, as per inheritance? I don't think it matters what the in-game kids' stats are (the normal, non-FoD kids).

Because I intend to use Lucina, Laurent, and Gerome in all my files, their parents are heavily leveled. Which means that I don't have to level up their parents JUST for FP3.