My Noire

So I meesed up on my Noire. I meant for MU to pass Counter down to her. Because I was planning on keeping her as a Sniper. (The reason behind this is because the only Sniper-like Unit I am willing to use is Virion.

Buuuut, I passed Ignis down instead. x_x

Since I messed that up. I was thinking of this skill set. (Ignis, Vantage, Lifetaker, Galeforce, and Limit Breaker)

Thoughts, or Opinions?

(Btw, this a Lunatic Run. And I am a +Mag, -Lck Avatar)

I have an Avatar!Noire with Limit Breaker, Ignis, Galeforce, Lifetaker, and Vengeance. I will probably leave her as a Bow Knight for her final class, though truth be told she would probably make a better Dark Flier or Dark Knight due to the higher combined Str/Mag caps.

Really Vengeance could also be switched out with whatever else you could think of; I just have it because she has 100% chance to activate it and Lifetaker to recoup any damage. Also BLOOD AND THUNDER.

What class should Donnel!Noire be?

Depends. Sniper if you want to preserve your Yewfelle or Double Bow. She can also pull off Dark Flier or Valkyrie, I suppose.

I meant for MU to pass Counter down to her.

Buuuut, I passed Ignis down instead. x_x

Strip all skills off except the one that you want to pass down before entering the battle. Skills don't permanently tie to the character whenever you don't recruit them.

Edited by 綾波

Strip all skills off except the one that you want to pass down before entering the battle. Skills don't permanently tie to the character whenever you don't recruit them.

You don't even have to do that, the skill passed down is the last one you equipped. It's worth remembering earning a new skill counts as equipping.

You especially don't want to lose all your skills, because on lunatic, Nah's level and Inigo's level become living hell.