Have you noticed Anna has a teddy bear?

Junkhead

I think the teddy bear is an adorable detail. Anna looks adorable with her outfit, the cute little ponytail and the adorable little teddy bear just hanging there, all to perfectly compliment her character.

Anna is one of my favorite characters along with LIBRA, by the way. Arguably after LIBRA, but Gangrel exists.

I also never saw her as this "RNG Goddess" you people speak of. I just think she's...there. For some reason.

Have you also noticed that one of the Annas in the Hot Springs Scramble has blue hair and a teddy bear on her head? That's really cute.

If you have been in SF for like past 1 weeks and did not notice this

Do more shadykid

I am sorry I have a Dragon Boner, but I will have to disagree. As you can see (or maybe not, hence your post implying such lack of aknowledgement), I have been a member of SF since November of 2008, ever since I was 13-years old. For someone to fail to notice Anna's teddy bear hanging from the grip of her sword is actually a factor of wether they've been playing FE13 often and have been noticing such details. Their stay here at SF has no relevant factor in this.

wait a minute

the teddy bear is in my avatar

>_>

Wrong again.

Anna is your avatar. The teddy bear just so happens to be a part of it.

I also never saw her as this "RNG Goddess" you people speak of. I just think she's...there. For some reason.

Have you also noticed that one of the Annas in the Hot Springs Scramble has blue hair and a teddy bear on her head? That's really cute.

You must be new.

> Has "Rightful God" as a skill

> In that situation, and in a "no other DLC" run in Apotheosis, LITERALLY puts you at the mercy of the RNG

> Not the RNG goddess

Right.

Edited by shadowofchaos

> In that situation, and in a "no other DLC" run in Apotheosis, LITERALLY puts you at the mercy of the RNG

> Not the RNG goddess

Right.

Lancebreaker isn't DLC

I am sorry I have a Dragon Boner, but I will have to disagree. As you can see (or maybe not, hence your post implying such lack of aknowledgement), I have been a member of SF since November of 2008, ever since I was 13-years old. For someone to fail to notice Anna's teddy bear hanging from the grip of her sword is actually a factor of wether they've been playing FE13 often and have been noticing such details. Their stay here at SF has no relevant factor in this.

Wrong again.

Anna is your avatar. The teddy bear just so happens to be a part of it.

what is this -_-

> Not the RNG goddess

Right.

That's like saying Walhart is a Risen because he's in a graveyard. But that actually got me thinking...the reason she's the last boss there, yeah.

My share of fencing: I take it Anna's also a Lord for having Aether, right.

what is this -_-

What is what.

Isn't it, like, common knowledge that Anna is the overall goddess of anything and everything in Fire Emblem? D:

That seems to have always been the case in the fandom, but pre-FE13, it actually didn't have much to back that up. It was just a title she earned for being that one lady in the menu. Edited by Enkidu

Isn't it, like, common knowledge that Anna is the overall goddess of anything and everything in Fire Emblem? D:

Nope

"Marcus is everywhere.

Marcus is standing by your side right now.

Marcus is with you in the shower and the bathroom.

Marcus is in every game you've ever played.

Marcus is a Paladin.

Marcus is all things good and all things important and all things great and all things wonderful."

My share of fencing: I take it Anna's also a Lord for having Aether, right.

You're making this too easy, Soul.

"Her dominion is of all things related to the random number generator. She holds power. She is the lord and master. The goddess of the RNG."

what is this -_-

This is Soul. You should be used to this by now.

Were you here when Crash was, btw?

Edited by shadowofchaos

You're making this too easy, Soul.

"Her dominion is of all things related to the random number generator. She holds power. She is the lord and master. The goddess of the RNG."

Is that an actual in-game quote?

This is Soul. You should be used to this by now.

Were you here when Crash was, btw?

Yeah I don't really think you're in position to say that about anyone. Not even about Crash. Edited by Enkidu

Right so Ashunera is the goddess of Tellius and has domain over that continent however being a goddess she can see calamities outside of her domain. She foresaw the rise of Grima and the eventual destruction of mankind by his hands If Grima was not stopped he would travel between worlds like ike did and destroy the humans of Tellius. Even though she is a goddess she cannot retain her divinity between worlds therefore she assumed a mortal form to go forth and aid in the destruction of Grima. Thus Anna was born as a convenient disguise so as to manipulate events albeit in a more human manner. She has no desire for wealth at all and just uses it as a persona. How many merchants do you know who just defend helpless villages with nothing to gain for her efforts? The lack of supports for Anna because she doesn't want to get attached to mortals? Naga realized that Anna was a true god and didn't want to offend thus declared herself to not be a goddess.The other Anna's were just morphs this entire time since she would know how to make such soulless money grubbing creatures.IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

*tinfoil hat on*

Also TIL- Anna has a teddy bear

Yeah I don't really think you're in position to say that about anyone. Not even about Crash.

What you think is not relevant, as shown by the post above me:

Right so Ashunera is the goddess of Tellius and has domain over that continent however being a goddess she can see calamities outside of her domain. She foresaw the rise of Grima and the eventual destruction of mankind by his hands If Grima was not stopped he would travel between worlds like ike did and destroy the humans of Tellius. Even though she is a goddess she cannot retain her divinity between worlds therefore she assumed a mortal form to go forth and aid in the destruction of Grima. Thus Anna was born as a convenient disguise so as to manipulate events albeit in a more human manner. She has no desire for wealth at all and just uses it as a persona. How many merchants do you know who just defend helpless villages with nothing to gain for her efforts? The lack of supports for Anna because she doesn't want to get attached to mortals? Naga realized that Anna was a true god and didn't want to offend thus declared herself to not be a goddess.The other Anna's were just morphs this entire time since she would know how to make such soulless money grubbing creatures.IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

*tinfoil hat on*

Also TIL- Anna has a teddy bear

Ray, you're a pathetic loser who's in love with a fictional character because he can't take life like a fucking man.

Don't you ever dare attempt to even get close to getting someone below your level. You're an insult.

> Not the RNG goddess

Right.

what

A group of people made the game and that DLC.

Ray, you're a pathetic loser who's in love with a fictional character because he can't take life like a fucking man.

Don't you ever dare attempt to even get close to getting someone below your level. You're an insult.

My my, my implicit non-insults taken directly to a full blown attack against me?

My elitism knows no bounds, Soul.

You are free to think what you want of me.

By the way, you misspelled my name. It's on my sig, for reference.

Edited by shadowofchaos

My my, my implicit non-insults taken directly to a full blown attack against me?

My elitism knows no bounds, Soul.

You are free to think what you want of me.

By the way, you misspelled my name. It's on my sig, for reference.

whoa what the fuck happened here keep it cool k fellas

I noticed that teddy bear way back when we got her official art. Reminded me of Kon from Bleach a little bit. So it was kinda cool.

I just noticed that teddy bear, good thing that I saw this thread, otherwise I wouldn't be noticing that teddy bear for a long time. This is maybe because I don't generally use Anna and pay attention to stats more than the character itself when s/he levels up.