Serenes Forest Awards Mark II

Mufasa

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Me too. Which is hard when Masu keeps instigating things by bringing up his awards with Serene.

But I'm also instigating things as well now, so I'll just shut-up about it.

1 time=Keeps on?

LOL(and no not LETHE on LYRE)

Okay. That's enough arguing and flaming for nao. I'll accept the previous comments and move on.

MOAR SUGGESTIONS!!!!

What about Best Helper

....i think we have enough....

but iv been wrong before

I like to get as many as we can. Then we whittle it down.

It's okay if this list gets to about 40 awards. However there will probably only be 12 awards in the actual thing.

Hm....I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly, but it doesn't sound too bad.

You know the kind of ppl that usually help others.

I like to get as many as we can. Then we whittle it down.

It's okay if this list gets to about 40 awards. However there will probably only be 12 awards in the actual thing.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh i see.

in that case......

most likely to become a mod

most likely to assassinate vincent and take his place

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh i see.

in that case......

most likely to become a mod

most likely to assassinate vincent and take his place

I'd do the mod one, but that'll encourage flaming I think.

Plus at this point no one is likely to become a mod.

And the second one is just BS. It'd be Fireman. Mind you it'd be Metal Arc that payed Fireman, but the actual assasination would be Fireman hands down.

I'd do the mod one, but that'll encourage flaming I think.

Plus at this point no one is likely to become a mod.

And the second one is just BS. It'd be Fireman. Mind you it'd be Metal Arc that payed Fireman, but the actual assasination would be Fireman hands down.

good point.

nvmd then :D

If you're planning on doing this soon, I think it's too early. If it were me, I'd wait at least 6 months after the previous awards to do this again.

Yeah, but people are getting kinda impatient.

Plus, with school this is gonna take a while to do. I don't think we'll even get started on voting till October. This'll probably be finished in November. In fact, I'm gonna plan on that.

This'll be a semi-anual thing. One in November, one in June every year. Sounds okay to me.

If you're planning on doing this soon, I think it's too early. If it were me, I'd wait at least 6 months after the previous awards to do this again.

Suzaku owes me a buck for this line. I knew she'd say this before the week was up. And Lyle's reason is what my answer would be. Though I have no life and if I ran it, it would be done quicker.

Suzaku owes me a buck for this line. I knew she'd say this before the week was up. And Lyle's reason is what my answer would be. Though I have no life and if I ran it, it would be done quicker.

Well I could probably do the whole thing in a week myself, but that wouldn't make for good awards. It's gotta be at a slow pace so everyone gets a say. Or at least an oppurtunity to say something. The problem with the last awards was that people said they didn't get a chance to vote. So I'm giving people enough time to get what's going on. If they don't figure it out in two months time, then there's something wrong with them.

Same. Hell if it were us we'd already be taking votes thats how much free time we have. XD

Same. Hell if it were us we'd already be taking votes thats how much free time we have. XD
Well I could probably do the whole thing in a week myself, but that wouldn't make for good awards. It's gotta be at a slow pace so everyone gets a say. Or at least an oppurtunity to say something. The problem with the last awards was that people said they didn't get a chance to vote. So I'm giving people enough time to get what's going on. If they don't figure it out in two months time, then there's something wrong with them.

Er....huh?

Oh nothing I just said something random that I would guess that you would say. Since that was kinda your reaction to me and MaSu making the second awards