Pegasus Knight Debate

DragonBladeSniper

Random Class Debate  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Pegasus Knights

• Florina
    • Fiora
    • Farina

Since not a lot of people liked the idea liked adding other classes (only a few) I'm not going to add Heath and Vaida to this. The biggest shocker of the last poll is that... Rath won... in the Nomad debate XD. Seriously If Rath wasn't there Sain would have won by way more. There was a tie for 2nd place between... Lowen, Kent and Marcus... O_o Some of you think that Marcus if better then Sain,Kent and Lowen? Or do you guys mean in usefulness? Isadora was last anyway. So now it's the Pegasus Knight Debate.

Florina: She is a good friend of Lyn's, she is scared of men, VERY scared of archers (I expected a support between her an Wil for some reason) and she is from Ilia. I think that she is the youngest among the Pegasus Knight sisters. She is a very good unit but compared to the other two she is the weakest BUT she comes in the earliest (chapter 2).

Fiora: She is... the opposite of Florina. Second strongest out of the sisters but she comes during mid game (chapter 18) but she still has loads of time to train.

Farina: What I think is interesting is that these sisters are so different unlike the sisters in FE6. She LOVES money but not as much as Volke of course but you have to pay her 20k to get her in your party (come to think about it there is always a unit that you have to pay to obtain in all of the FE games from 6-10). She is the most powerful but she comes in the latest. (chapter 25 Hector mode only O_O). So for all you arena abusers no you can't train her at the arena. I never bothered training her because she comes in to late and I was saving the exp. for Nino.

My vote goes to... either Florina or Fiora. *flips a coin* Florina wins!

Is this a poll about our favorite character, or who's simply better? I like Farina for being better and her personality. She's not that hard to raise either, there are a lot of Bishops in the chapter she joins.

Is this a poll about our favorite character, or who's simply better? I like Farina for being better and her personality. She's not that hard to raise either, there are a lot of Bishops in the chapter she joins.

These polls are about... Well you choose so I guess favourite.

You guys are joking right? Farina can get to Lv.18-20 on the chapter she joins! I've never trained Fiora before but I'm going to. Florina was RNG screwed so I ditched her long ago. Farina PWNS.

CAN but if you don't arena abuse then you might want to train other units or something.

Sorry for double post.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

I like Fiora the best mainly because she is better-looking and has a more tolerable personality than the other two. Besides, Florina usually has poor stat gains whenever I try to use her and I want a Pegasus Knight without having to wait for Farina.

Edited by Musashi

CAN but if you don't arena abuse then you might want to train other units or something.

Sorry for double post.

There are no arenas after Chapter 25 besides the 5 turn chapter :) . I use flyers and Pallies to get the items that are far away I also get Karla but that's it. The reason they put Lv.12 monks on that chapter is the reason to train her because she is the best :D

Edited by FEFL

Gah!!! I am torn between Florina and Farina!! I love Florina! She's a fairly good unit, and she's damn cute to boot (Obsessed with cute things if you didn't know). Farina is pretty awesome, personality wise and stat wise. Fiora is meh. Ok unit, lame personality :P. umm..... Florina!!!!

Florina or Farina. One of those two. Sometimes my florina is better than Farina sometimes its the other way around. Fiora is just eugh. Terrible.(at least mine always is)

I like Farina, she always turns out the best for me. I never really bothered with Fiora till my last PT, and she's pretty good.

I've never had Florina go Falco Knight, so I really don't know what I'm missing out on. On my current Pt, I am going to use all of them :o

Florina always turned out pretty good for me. I never bothered training Fiora, and when I got the chance to recruit Farina, Florina was already really good, so I didn't feel like wasting the money to get someone I wasn't going to use.

Actually in my latest game I 20/20'd all three.

All of them will turn out to be great units and they should all max at least one stat.

But for the poll...I chose Farina. She had the best defense and strength and NATURAL hp (both the others got my angelic robes) making her more trustworthy when it came to battle. Her only low stat for skill, and even that wasn't terrible. It at least hit 20, but it didn't max.

Fiora had maxed the most stats

Florina maxed luck, and that's hard to do in the GBA games. She also maxed spd I think...

Idk, I could go check my game if anyones interested but otherwise, its not worth the legwork upstairs >.<

Between Fiora and Farina, but I pick Fiora because I needed a good flyer for when I wanted to train the balled Knight from Lyn's story (AHH I forgot his name!!). And overall I like her slightly better.

Between Fiora and Farina, but I pick Fiora because I needed a good flyer for when I wanted to train the balled Knight from Lyn's story (AHH I forgot his name!!). And overall I like her slightly better.

Wallace was his name

And for future reference, bald is spelled bald

And now you know, and knowing is half the battle! ^.^

Time to pull out my fancy statistics.

Florina= Fastest, 2nd Best Offensively, Weakest Defensively

Fiora=2nd Fastest, 2nd Best Defenses, Weakest Offensively

Farina=Best Defenses, Best Offensively, Slowest

Technically, Fiora would be the bad one statistically. Though she is the "balanced" one out of the three (save for her low attack).

Edited by Knife

Hard time choosing. All 3 are great. Let's see here:

Statistically: Farina>Fiora>Florina

Not saying Florina is bad. Florina is amazing. Her strength is a bit on the low side. Fiora does just fine, but I find Farina usually surpasses her.

Usefulness: Florina>Fiora>Farina

Florina is around for a lot of the game, including being the one flyer in Lyn's mode, so she's never hard to train. Fiora doesn't come late, but not a time where the enemies are too easy for her to kill, so raising her can be slow. Farina comes rather late, you have to pay 20,000, and is only in Hector's mode. However, she can easily promote, if not get very close on the chapter she comes, seeing as their are a ton of monks that can do little to no damage to her that she can ORKO.

Final decision: Tough. I like all three, though it's likely a decision between Farina and Fiora. I'll choose.... Farina, for her supports with Dart.

The first time I went through, Florina had great STR gains and was a powerhouse by the time Fiora came around. This time around, not so much, so Fiora is going to take her spot (plus I need to get her support with Sain so he can hook up with that!)

Plus, Fiora is the best looking which gains a bonus in my book.