Passing down skills

cocondo

Wouldnt the match end if oppoosition were dead...?

Also what class should i make donnel he is currentl merc. He is paired with Sully who will give kjelle Luna, she herself will go dark flier>Hero to get galeforce and sol so i feel donnel is a bit left out as he was gunna be hero and get sol and i dont think e would make a good bow knight

The point of doing a SpotPass match against a healer's team (like, say, MIst from Path of Radiance) is that you can kill off everyone except the healer, and the healer can't do anything to you while you grind, but since that's still an active enemy the battle doesn't end.

I like Hero!Donnel anyway. Just because Kjelle's classing through Hero doesn't mean Donnel can't do it too.

Ok... For owain, which is the best skill set when ricken is faher

Galeforce,Luna,Astra,Swordfaire

or

Galeforce,Luna,Astra(or swordefaire whichever you think is better)), Lifetaker

Bare in mind my He will become a dark knight end class and also He already has Galeforce and Luna passed down so those cannot be changed.

Spotpass teams can be summoned from the wireless box. I don't remember the exact menu traversal you need to take.

For a final skillset you will probably want Limit Break, Galeforce, Luna, Aggressor, [filler]. Then for the last skill choose something like Tomefaire/Vantage/Dual Guard+/Aegis.

Wouldnt the match end if oppoosition were dead...?

Also what class should i make donnel he is currentl merc. He is paired with Sully who will give kjelle Luna, she herself will go dark flier>Hero to get galeforce and sol so i feel donnel is a bit left out as he was gunna be hero and get sol and i dont think e would make a good bow knight

I would pass on Aptitude, Rally Strength, or Counter but still keep Donny as a Hero

I was wondering if you think Hard classic is really hard or only just slightly harder than normal/casual.

This is because I have nearly completed the game on norm casual and When i replay im going to play on Hard classic and try to get optimal pairings...Which you dont need for normal.

Is hard alot harder than normal...?

P.S This is the first ever FE game i have played and am enjoying loads !

Dual Support+ increases the support bonuses when paired up with another unit.

For example, Cordelia gives Chrom +10 Hit, when he attacks.

If Cordelia has Dual Support+, she would give +15 Hit, +10 Crit, +10 Avo, +10 Ddg.

And by the way, Cordelia cannot learn Dual Support+.

That's a skill for level 15 Valkyries.

Edited by Carter