Music

Phoenix Wright

What types of music are you interested in?

At my core, I'm a blues man, then definitely a metalhead. I listen to just about anything, though. Lately I've been really enjoying hip-hop, specifically Kendrick Lamar, and indie stuff.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Rock, Metal, Pop, Blues, Classical, J-Rock/Pop, Country, I'm a mishmash of all sorts of favorites. I pretty much like at least one song in a genre.

Pretty much, if the song sounds remotely like Rock-n-Roll or Metal and comes from anytime between the 60s and the 80s, then I'll probably enjoy it. Some modern songs from those styles, as well.

I also enjoy most styles of music from video games. A lot.

the only music genre that i can actually put a finger on is "pop", but not in the technical "popular music" sense...basically i really enjoy songs with what i consider to have the basic elements of "pop". very pronounced melody and simple rhythm. i really don't care what the instrumentation is. game soundtracks like sonic adventure and super mario galaxy really pull me in with their melodies.

LOTS AND LOTS OF SKA.

Other than that, I listen to (and make!!!) a lot of stuff.

My favorite music genres are big band swing, gabber/thunderdome/hardstyle, hardcore/happy hardcore, noise, chiptune, (liquid) drum and bass, ambience, alernative, classical, orchestral, trap/crunk, reggae, electroswing...

Yeah, a lot of electronic music.

I grew up with Hip-Hop and R&B but have since branched out to many others, like Gospel, Rock, Pop, Country (to a low extent), Orchestra,along with J-Pop/Rock. The thing with rap is, it can be combined with practically any genre,which continues to intrigue my ears. Disregarding genre, as long as the song has a good message, it could very well become one of my favs

LOTS AND LOTS OF SKA.

Other than that, I listen to (and make!!!) a lot of stuff.

My favorite music genres are big band swing, gabber/thunderdome/hardstyle, hardcore/happy hardcore, noise, chiptune, (liquid) drum and bass, ambience, alernative, classical, orchestral, trap/crunk, reggae, electroswing...

Yeah, a lot of electronic music.

You make your own!? Care to show me some? I strive to make my own one day

Mainly, I like Rock and Metal, pretty much the whole spectrum of styles, save a few specific bands (such as the accursed Pearl Jam). I also kinda like some J-pop and J-rock; anime theme songs to be precise.

You make your own!? Care to show me some? I strive to make my own one day

I haven't been making electronic music for a long time. I only got into it maybe two or three years ago.

But whatever, here's maybe two songs I made this year. I posted them on Weasyl.

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/220649

Some ambience stuff I did for an old project.

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/219770

And some chiptune remix.

I also have a Bandcamp where I keep all my music but WHATEVER

But anyways, making music is a ton of fun and just remember that music comes in many forms. :)

I listen to mainly symphonic/power metal and classical, though I also like most other subgenres of metal and most forms of rock. I'm generally open to listening to songs from any genre as long as the tune doesn't get on my nerves and/or have racist/misogynist lyrics, though.

There's also the Avengers soundtrack and Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood soundtrack.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze