Good PSP titles?

Magical CC

So, after about 6 months, these are my experience about the games you guys introduced me.

Trails in the Sky: Good game. Amazing story and dialogues. Solid gameplay too. I will introduce this game to my friends.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin: Played this on PS1, nah.

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment: Played this on PS1, nah.

Gods Eater Burst: Wow. It's great. A grindfest, but at least it's easier and a lot faster than monster hunter. Oh and having a story is a bless. Monster hunter should learn something from GEB. The graphic is nice and the control is also good, there are few flaws about this game...oh, the lack of variety in monsters is really bad.

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy: Not a FF fan so no.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: Not even a SE fan so no.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker: Great game. Great game. This game truly has no flaw. Story, gameplay, soundtrack and graphic. God...!

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII: The intro is damn stupid. I cant even skip it. The reviews are not on it's side either. So no.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions: Played this game on PS1 and I hate it. So no.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together: Wow. I dont even know if this is a port or a remake but I love it. Amazing game. Ravness is so beautiful.

Valkyria Chronicles II: Great game but it's a grindfest. I spent 142 hours on this game...noooooo!

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: The hardest game I have ever played. But everytime I manage to bring down a new monster, it feels like I have become a god. Great feeling.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars: Nope nope nope.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta: I laughed on this game when I tried it on PS2. So no. What a horrible game.

Patapon: Hurry up! Chaka Chaka Pata Pon!

Jeanne d'Arc: Such an average game. Unlike Trails in the Sky which is a really good old school game, this game is just average.

Phantom Brave: Thanks to the one who introduced me this game, I played...Disgaea instead :)

Megaman Powered Up: Not a megaman fan so no.

Maverick Hunter X: Not a megaman fan so no (this is a megaman game, right?)

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles: I will get this game soon.

Final Fantasy 4 the Complete Collection: Nah nah nah.

Fate/Extra: I will get this game soon.

Both Star Ocean remakes: I will get these game soon. I havent finished the original games yet.

Edited by Char

Check out a game called Brave Story: New Traveler. You'll have to find the physical copy because licensing issues forced XSeed to take down the digital version, but it's worth it. Another solid JRPG. You can pick up the game for about $20 on eBay, give or take.

Edited by Superbus

• 2 weeks later...

Daxter if you've played the Jak and Daxter games for PS2. Avoid The Lost Frontier though, ugh.

And Fate/EXTRA. Pretty tedious gameplay, especially on New Game Plus, but an A+ story as to be expected from Kinoko Nasu. It's even better if you've played/have a passable knowledge of his other works (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, etc.)

The only question is: CCC localization when?

Daxter if you've played the Jak and Daxter games for PS2. Avoid The Lost Frontier though, ugh.

And Fate/EXTRA. Pretty tedious gameplay, especially on New Game Plus, but an A+ story as to be expected from Kinoko Nasu. It's even better if you've played/have a passable knowledge of his other works (Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, etc.)

The only question is: CCC localization when?

I played Fate/stay night novel, watched both Fate/stay night and Fate/zero anime. I also played Melty Blood and watched the anime. I of course watched KnK. So yeah....

What is CCC anyway?

Edited by Char

Dragon's Crown and Gravity Rush look pretty cool. If I could afford it, I'd pick up a PSP to give them a try.

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Not only do you get a 2.5 remake of Rondo of blood but you also get the original version as well as Symphony of the Night, complete with not-terrible dialogue!

I've never played Dracula X but I just want to say I think it has the best versions of like, all the songs. Vampire Killer, Bloody Tears, the lot of it.

I played Fate/stay night novel, watched both Fate/stay night and Fate/zero anime. I also played Melty Blood and watched the anime. I of course watched KnK. So yeah....

What is CCC anyway?

Fate/EXTRA CCC is the pseudo-sequel to Fate/EXTRA. It came out around this time last year and we haven't heard anything about a localization.

Dragon's Crown and Gravity Rush look pretty cool. If I could afford it, I'd pick up a PSP to give them a try.

I've never played Dracula X but I just want to say I think it has the best versions of like, all the songs. Vampire Killer, Bloody Tears, the lot of it.

Neither Dragon's Crown nor Gravity Rush is a PSP game. They're Vita games.