Hard Trip

Mell

If you want to keep the game as easy as possible, play Normal/Casual mode.

Besides, at least try to train Lucina so she doesn't have to reset a bunch against the final boss. >_>

Edited by XeKr

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I have the EXP DLC. I guess I'll stop powerleveling avatar and go train the other units. I see it'll be hard to recruit Donnel, am I right?:

It's not super hard, but it does require some finesse. You can either weaken a thief and another unit for him to kill (that combo will level him up) or you can corner an Archer and just let Donnel wail on him for a while.

Just so you know, double posting isn't allowed unless you're trying to update your progress on a playthrough, like you were doing with your chapter clears earlier.

Omg! Sorry. >_<

It's not super hard, but it does require some finesse. You can either weaken a thief and another unit for him to kill (that combo will level him up) or you can corner an Archer and just let Donnel wail on him for a while.

But like this the Archer will kill Donnel I think...

Omg! Sorry. >_<

If you corner an Archer, he won't be able to move (archers can't attack from nearby).

If the Archer is A, and the walls are Xs, and V is for Virion and D is for Donnel:

XXX

VAX

DX

The archer won't be able to attack Donnel.

Edited by Chiki

The trick is to surround the Archer so that he can't move. Since Bows cannot attack at melee range, that means Donnel can stand right next to him (with Donnel's allies boxing the Archer in), and just beat the snot out of the guy.

There's one in the top left corner that you can corner easily by driving Fred + Donnel up there and separating so that Donnel is in front of the archer.

But If I separate them the archer will kill Donnel

libra is really tough to save (unless aeine has come up with some strat that i haven't thought of?)

for tharja, just make sure not to recruit her until all enemies in the area are dead

she should be fine either way since she has nosferatu