Hard Trip

Mell

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm honestly amazed that you apparently like olivia enough to make her your avatar yet never actually had her do what she's meant to do

Haha well ... thats how I am :p

You aren't dumb. Someone I know made the same mistake and she's smart. I think the game just needed a tutorial on that bit.

There is a tutorial on dancing. Tutorial 19.

Here's a tip. Give your avatar VANTAGE. My character soloed lunatic chapter eleven, twelve, fifteen, and a bunch of child paralogues as a hero using...wait for it...hand axes. The path I used was tactician (20) -> myrmidon (10) -> merc (10) -> Hero (I ended up getting to like level 18 from soloing) -> GK (10) -> Grandmaster. Next time I'll probably replace GK with sorc for vengeance.

What are your pairs?

Well, I don't really know. Do you have any suggestion? I'm still recruiting them

I think that Duck means who are the kids' fathers?

So, what pairings are you using?

Which pairings are done, and do you want any help with the others?

Ahaha, sorry.

Chrom x Olivia - Inigo -
Lissa x Ricken - Owain -
Sully x Donnel - Kjelle -
Miriel x Gregor - Laurent -
Sumia x Henry - Cynthia -
Maribelle x Lon'qu - Brady -
Panne x Kellam - Yarne -
Cordelia x Stahl - Severa -
Nowi x Vaike - Nah -
Tharja x Gaius - Noire-
Cherche x Frederick - Gerome -

I did Avatar!Inigo x Sumia!Lucina, Olivia!Morgan x Ricken!Owain, Fred!Gerome x Vaike!Kjelle, Donnel!Noire x Lon'qu!Laurent, Chrom!Cynthia x Henry!Brady, and Gregor!Yarne x Gaius!Nah. If you do this except with your avatar with Inigo, M!Morgan can have a healthy relationship with Severa, or an incestuous relationship with Lucina.

Yes.

It can take a while, although if you have Lost Bloodlines 3 it'll go much faster once you get high enough stats.

If you have a max-stats, Limit Broken rallybot with, like, Rally Spectrum, Heart, and Speed or something, then that can significantly speed up the process, as your units won't have to be quite as strong before they can survive LB3, but that would require training a rallybot.

If you do have Lost Bloodlines 3, make sure your unit has the Paragona Paragon skill equipped.

BTW, you don't need capped stats on everyone to finish the story by any means. If you do go grind that much, it'll kinda kill the difficulty.

Edited by Euklyd