Breaking Bad final season!!

Aizenberg

Jesse is my favorite. I laugh anytime he says Bitch haha

as for Seasons, I really liked Season 3 and 4. Gus is amazing. the ending to season 4 was great

Edited by Ice Sage

Amazing show. hail to the king baby.

now that hank confronted with walter, i really can't wait for the next episode lol.

favorite character? fav season?

You're mixing up your one-liners! "Hail to the King, baby" is Ashley's from Army of Darkness, "All hail the King" is Walter's! Goodness, you would totally not win a trivia contest. :P:

Anyway I am in love with Breaking Bad so I am watching this season as well of course. Kind of annoyed they split season 5 in two, but it's back and better than ever so I am satiated. Probably on eof my favorite episodes of the show.

Favorite season is 4, but S5P2 seems to be going all-in, and I consider it a separate season anyway because half-season are stupid. Won't be hard to dethrone S4 if they keep the drama and episode quality like this.

The way Walt can switch personalities at the blink of an eye now is kind of scary, and they don't focus heavily on how natural his transformation has come to him either, which makes it even better. The scene at the end of this ep was great, it blended in so wonderfully; one second Hank is talking to/roughing up Walt, then he brings up telling his family and Walt switches. Now Hank is the one standing there hurt and intimidated. Which is a pretty powerful scene considering the way Hank's character has been established so far in the series. He knows what Heisenberg is capable of, and at that moment he truly realizes that he's standing right in front of him, lol.

Anyway I could go on forever, so I'd better cut myself short. Dean Norris and Bryan Cranston were amazing in this ep, and if they haven't earned themselves Emmy noms already I'd be surprised.

Edited by Tangerine

You're mixing up your one-liners! "Hail to the King, baby" is Ashley's from Army of Darkness, "All hail the King" is Walter's! Goodness, you would totally not win a trivia contest. :P:

Anyway I am in love with Breaking Bad so I am watching this season as well of course. Kind of annoyed they split season 5 in two, but it's back and better than ever so I am satiated. Probably on eof my favorite episodes of the show.

Favorite season is 4, but S5P2 seems to be going all-in, and I consider it a separate season anyway because half-season are stupid. Won't be hard to dethrone S4 if they keep the drama and episode quality like this.

The way Walt can switch personalities at the blink of an eye now is kind of scary, and they don't focus heavily on how natural his transformation has come to him either, which makes it even better. The scene at the end of this ep was great, it blended in so wonderfully; one second Hank is talking to/roughing up Walt, then he brings up telling his family and Walt switches. Now Hank is the one standing there hurt and intimidated. Which is a pretty powerful scene considering the way Hank's character has been established so far in the series. He knows what Heisenberg is capable of, and at that moment he truly realizes that he's standing right in front of him, lol.

Anyway I could go on forever, so I'd better cut myself short. Dean Norris and Bryan Cranston were amazing in this ep, and if they haven't earned themselves Emmy noms already I'd be surprised.

lol I would mix it up :P:

Yeah, S5P2 started off with a bang! I really can't wait to see the rest lol

True! The fact that he can switch personalities like that is crazy.

That scene is amazing

My favorite scene has to be this

I couldn't wait for the finale of season 4 after watching this

Have any of you guys read about the colour motifs? Not to mention the Walt/Skyler theory... THIS THING IS NUTS

A friend of mine mentioned the "pink" bears that keep showing up at disaster zones in the show (Jane's house, the pool, reflecting Jane and Gus' deaths supposedly), and then the fact that Holly was dressed as a pink bear in an episode. Supposedly it's hinting at Holly's death, but it could be a red herring :P.

I love that the video scene has become a meme, lol.

Walt/Jesse hug was amazing.

Unfortunately Walt Jr. is gonna show Jesse what he does to crazed gasoline-wielding house intruders. Beatdown incoming. Maybe tag-team with Louis.

Edited by Tangerine

it's impossible to miss with an AA-12 aimed at you from that distance, not to mention they had their sights on them for quite awhile prior to the gunfight. so there's no question the scene itself could have been done more realistically because it totally took away from the intensity of the fight, at least for me. the turn of events is what made me react the way i did, not the scene itself.

also:

Yy7QJcH.jpg

Amazing stuff this episode.

Hank's screwed. If he does end up surviving though, it's gonna be interesting to see how Walter White escapes this situation (he's gotta, seeing the flash forward and all). Seeing that the next episode is named Ozymandias, i think that's where all hell is going to break loose.

So a prequel show "Better Call Saul" just got confirmed officially by AMC. The fact that it's a prequel to Breaking Bad just hurt Saul's survival chances in my eyes; I originally had him not dying 100% because of the spin-off rumors, lol.

Still doubt he dies, but now he's definitely not assured!