Falcon Knight Severa?

Carter

So, as the title says..

Is Severa actually any good as a Falcon Knight/Dark Flier?

I know Hero is a good class and all, and Cordelia has also been said to be a good hero..

I've wanted to keep her as a Falcon Knight (mostly because of Future Past 3), but I didn't know..

Her Defense dropped by 7, and I normally wouldn't want her defense to be lower, especially knowing that it could be higher.

Besides Falcon Knight/Hero, are there any other classes that anyone would like to recommend?

And... Cordelia x MU. +Mag -Res

Edited by Carter

As Galeforce support with Lancefaire and a Brave Lance she is good(I've had her like this).

+Mag MU though, I wouldn't recommend her going a physical class like that.

Edited by 1% critted

Dark Flier is one of my favorite two classes in the game, so +bias (also it's a really good class), and since you're running a +Mag Avatar you may as well take advantage of that.

Honestly since her dad is Avatar she can be a good anything, so we're basically just talking about what the best classes are.

But I've always kept her as a Hero due to laziness.

Dark Flier would probably be better for a +Mag Avatar!Severa, but there's no reason you can't go Falcon Knight.

Comparing Falcon Knight to Hero, she just trades some Defense for better move (and different weapons obviously). But give her Sol, Ignis/Luna, Armsthrift, and Galeforce and she'll be pretty much unstoppable either way.

Since Avatar is her father and she can get any class, you may also want to run through Paladin and General to get Aegis/Pavise.

But give her Sol, Ignis/Luna, Armsthrift, and Galeforce and she'll be pretty much unstoppable either way.

I always hate having more than one Activation Skill for a unit..

That's only because I feel only one would be necessary, Luna/Ignis would deal extra damage, but Sol would heal.

Which Activation Skill would be best?

Severa's skills: Limit Breaker, Counter, Sol, Galeforce, Armsthrift.

Should I replace any of the skills she currently has?

I'll be honest, sometimes I just make units a certain class, because I like the way their sprite looks.

When Severa's a Falcon Knight, her long pigtail is sticking out on the side, and it always makes me laugh.

Onto more serious matters... What would be a good class for Morgan?

I like having her as a Grandmaster, but I actually don't want her to be a Grandmaster this time.

Any classes someone can recommend for Morgan (Female, obviously).

Edited by Carter

I tend to go for a Dark Flier Severa and a Sorcerer Morgan so that I have that feeling of unstoppable sisters.

I used to always team them up, before I changed Severa, to a flying unit.

For me, Fliers can only pair with Fliers, and walking units can only pair with walking units.

Mounted units.. just stay alone.

It's a terrible logic, but it's just the way I roll.

But, onto what you said.. I changed Severa into a Dark Flier.

She's pretty good considering I made a +Mag MU.

Except that General is a terrible class, yes, that's generally a good idea.

Actually, Wyvern Lord isn't a great class either, IMO.

Flight and +spd pair up bonus is really strong. Tomefaire DF would be my recommendation.

Hmm....

That's the thing, though.

I want to equip more than 5 skills.

So, should I keep 'Iote's Shield', or equip Tomefaire?

I think Severa as a Dark Flier is my favorite Pegasus Knight in the game. I also give her Bowbreaker to make her dodge arrows.

Yeah.. I just made her a Dark Flier, since MU was +Mag..

And she is amazing. The only thing that really ticks me off is the -8 Defense from Hero..