What's your least favourite FE game?

Fire Emblem  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What's your least favourite Fire Emblem game?

• FE1
    • FE2
    • FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10
    • FE11

How could ANYONE choose FE7?

How could ANYONE hate FE6? Really, it's all on the person's preference. I like Fire Emblem 7 a lot, though. Me, I believe there's no such thing as a bad Fire Emblem game. Fire Emblem 9 just seems the least interesting.

How could ANYONE hate FE6? Really, it's all on the person's preference. I like Fire Emblem 7 a lot, though. Me, I believe there's no such thing as a bad Fire Emblem game. Fire Emblem 9 just seems the least interesting.

I don't hate FE6...I just find it plain boring

I don't hate FE6...I just find it plain boring

Yeah. I don't think I've ever said I hated FE6, though I may have on accident. There are multiple problems, but I if there's anything about it I like, I do like a pretty big number of the characters. The game overall just disappointed me.

I picked 7 JK JK JK JK! I picked 2.

Anyway about the storylines: ALL(Besides 9) the FEs have you fight some weirdo charcter with people who always say "I know we aren't strong enough to beat _____ but we have friendship!" Seriously VERY corny.

Out of all the ones I've played 2 felt the least developed TO ME But overall FE isn't boring in the slightest.

I picked 7 JK JK JK JK! I picked 2.

Anyway about the storylines: ALL(Besides 9) the FEs have you fight some weirdo charcter with people who always say "I know we aren't strong enough to beat _____ but we have friendship!" Seriously VERY corny.

Out of all the ones I've played 2 felt the least developed TO ME But overall FE isn't boring in the slightest.

That's what I keep saying!