What's your least favourite FE game?

Fire Emblem  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What's your least favourite Fire Emblem game?

• FE1
    • FE2
    • FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10
    • FE11

Pretty straight forward... for once. I'm curious which one is it?

I haven't played all of them but in the ones that I have played... I guess FE2 because of the lack of storyline (I know that I've already said this).

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

Path of Radiance always had this sleepy tone to it. I like them all, but Path of Radiance is the least.

Oh yeah, lol at 6 being crap, as if any Fire Emblem game can be "crap".

Edited by Kintenbo

The difficulty factor in FE6 made me like it more than FE8 (I'm a challenge seeker, I like playing games where easiness isn't available without tools).

But no FE game can be crap anyways. If I had to choose a least favorite one, FE8. It's a shame though because it has many of my favorite FE characters in it (Tana, Lute, Marisa, Ephraim, Gerik) I haven't played FE1-3 and 11.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I'd have to say FE6. I've alredy explained my reasons hundreds of thimes, but here they are again:

-Every chapter being Sieze

-Roy's late premotion

-Worse quality music (compared to other FEs)

-Bland, uninteresting characters (apart from a few exeptions *coughPercivalcough*)

-Fairly dull story

-It dosn't help that it's RNG has a tendency to screw me a lot (2% crits...)

-Huge number of pointless crap characters (Zealot and Garett get my vote for most pointless FE characters ever)

-ZEEEEEEEAAAAAALOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

-Zephiel is not recruitable...

But no FE game can be truly bad.

I've played Fire Emblem 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, and out of all of them I found FE 6 to be the least enjoyable. I obtained FE 6 shortly after I started playing FE 2. I thought to myself "forget Gaiden! Why would I want to play that now that I've got FE 6?" but then I found myself playing both of them and found that I enjoyed Gaiden a lot more than FE 6. Sure FE 6 has a much better storyline, sound, graphics, accessibilty and is more like the English FEs I know and love, but as a game I still found FE 2 to be more enjoyable to me.

Who in their damned right mind chose FE7? Show yourself, fiend.

Having played only FE6 to FE10, I voted FE6, for reasons stated in previous posts...

I enjoy FE8. Being able to max out every character is a goal to aim for, that makes it extend past that of the original story, giving it many more hours play time. Plus FE8's music is alot better than that of FE6.

FE7 > FE10 > FE9 = FE8 >> FE6