X or Y?

Florete

Pokemon X or Y  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you buy?

I don't have to worry about any version exclusives, because my brother is getting X, so really, it's only the legendaries that seem to matter so far for me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X because Xerneas is awesome and the only thing Yveltal has going for it is Oblivion Wing. Also Swirlix > Spritzee and Clauncher > Skrelp.

HOW IN THE POOP IS SWIRLIX BETTER THEN SPRITZEE

HOW IN THE POOP IS SWIRLIX BETTER THEN SPRITZEE

Cotton Candy plus Dog > Plague Doctor plus Flamingo-thing

But seriously, I just prefer Swirlix's design more than Spritzee's.

Edited by Konnor97

Cotton Candy plus Dog > Plague Doctor plus Flamingo-thing

But seriously, I just prefer Swirlix's design more than Spritzee's.

In general I don't think I'd ever use either, but I feel like Swirlix is more of a joke than Spritzee

In general I don't think I'd ever use either, but I feel like Swirlix is more of a joke than Spritzee

Yeah, Swirlix does seem like more of a joke, but I kinda like it for that. That, and cotton candy is also called fairy floss, so I like the reasoning behind its Fairy type. I'm also just not feeling Spritzee's plague doctor thing its got going. I was kinda planning on using it though, but Dedenne revealed itself, and so unless Dedenne really sucks, I'm going with that. There's a good chance I'll catch one though and have it hang around in my team until I get a good set of six that I really like.

Yeah, Swirlix does seem like more of a joke, but I kinda like it for that. That, and cotton candy is also called fairy floss, so I like the reasoning behind its Fairy type. I'm also just not feeling Spritzee's plague doctor thing its got going. I was kinda planning on using it though, but Dedenne revealed itself, and so unless Dedenne really sucks, I'm going with that. There's a good chance I'll catch one though and have it hang around in my team until I get a good set of six that I really like.

I thought Dedenne was a form of pikachu

I'm hoping for both Spritzee and Swirlix get sweet evolutions, and there would be a better chance I'd use one of them because of it. But since all the pokemon announced that seem cool to me are all typed similar, I definitely plan on using a fairy.

I thought Dedenne was a form of pikachu

I'm hoping for both Spritzee and Swirlix get sweet evolutions, and there would be a better chance I'd use one of them because of it. But since all the pokemon announced that seem cool to me are all typed similar, I definitely plan on using a fairy.

I have high hopes for Spritzee's and Swirlix's evolutions. From what I remember, most version exclusives + their evolutions are not that bad at all. And the two seem like the 'about 3/4 badges in' version exclusives, which are usually pretty nice, like Growlithe/Vulpix, Zangoose/Seviper, and Solosis/Gothita.

From the Pokemon that we know of that are available so far, do you have any basic/primary team plans?

I have high hopes for Spritzee's and Swirlix's evolutions. From what I remember, most version exclusives + their evolutions are not that bad at all. And the two seem like the 'about 3/4 badges in' version exclusives, which are usually pretty nice, like Growlithe/Vulpix, Zangoose/Seviper, and Solosis/Gothita.

From the Pokemon that we know of that are available so far, do you have any basic/primary team plans?

Sort of. I plan on using the wifi Torchic, because, well who can resist using a torchic if they're giving it to you for free. I'm think Froakie, Torchic, Inkay, Skiddo, Pancham, and some flying type. Do you have a team plan?

Sort of. I plan on using the wifi Torchic, because, well who can resist using a torchic if they're giving it to you for free. I'm think Froakie, Torchic, Inkay, Skiddo, Pancham, and some flying type. Do you have a team plan?

I plan on holding off on the Torchic, if only because I don't tend to use event Pokemon in the main game. Anyway, all I know I want is Froakie, Pangoro, and Dedenne (unless it sucks a ton, then Swirlix). The other slots are going to be special in that I'll try and use most new Pokemon I find, until I find my preferred batch of 3. There is an exception in which if there aren't any cool Dark types, then I'll use Houndour. The reason being that assuming some rumors from a fairly trustworthy source are true, Pancham can only evolve while there's a Dark type in the party, and Pancham is at least at some level, like the early 30s.

I plan on holding off on the Torchic, if only because I don't tend to use event Pokemon in the main game. Anyway, all I know I want is Froakie, Pangoro, and Dedenne (unless it sucks a ton, then Swirlix). The other slots are going to be special in that I'll try and use most new Pokemon I find, until I find my preferred batch of 3. There is an exception in which if there aren't any cool Dark types, then I'll use Houndour. The reason being that assuming some rumors from a fairly trustworthy source are true, Pancham can only evolve while there's a Dark type in the party, and Pancham is at least at some level, like the early 30s.

I agree on all fronts, except

a: I love torchic so i'll use it

b: Inkay is psychic/dark and amazing.

I may use spritzee, if it can learn fly.

I agree on all fronts, except

a: I love torchic so i'll use it

b: Inkay is psychic/dark and amazing.

I may use spritzee, if it can learn fly.

a: Alrighty then. I would probably be right with ya if there was Treecko also.

b: I kinda forgot that Inkay was part Dark, but yes, it is pretty cool. If Houndour wasn't around, Inkay would actually probably be my go-to Dark type, assuming something new and super cool and 'must have or else' didn't show itself.

a: Alrighty then. I would probably be right with ya if there was Treecko also.

b: I kinda forgot that Inkay was part Dark, but yes, it is pretty cool. If Houndour wasn't around, Inkay would actually probably be my go-to Dark type, assuming something new and super cool and 'must have or else' didn't show itself.

Also, my team so far is only based on the pokemon revealed, so lots of my team will probably change

Also, my team so far is only based on the pokemon revealed, so lots of my team will probably change

Yeah, that's a bit of a given considering we only know 27 (besides legends) new Pokemon, and with most likely a considerable batch of old Pokemon littered about, like with B2/W2 and its 300 Pokemon regional dex.

X. You know why.

Just do it!

But your husband said Y....oh wait, it will be easier for you two to complete the pokedex if you choose different version. My bad, teehee.

Edited by Char