X or Y?

Florete

Pokemon X or Y  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you buy?

I've been wanting to see which one of these more people will be getting. Personally, I'm not sure. At first I wanted X a bit more, but I like the design of the Y legendary more.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swirlix is my favorite Gen6 design so far, so it's an easy pick for X.

The only way I won't get X is if Gardevoir, Teddiursa and Starmie are all exclusive to Y version.

I'm thinking on Y, mainly due to Yvetall, even if they were to pull a Johto on us and make both available regardless... well, it could happen...

Can we get an undecided option for this?

I've been leaning towards X, but I still haven't finalized which version I'm more interested in. Heck, I'm still not even sure that I'm going to pick up either version as of yet. I'll probably have more of an idea come September once TGS rolls around.

Pretty hard choice...

But, I'm leaning more toward X as of now...

Xerneas looks pretty cool (I'm a big fan of Sawsbuck after all), and Clauncher is amazing (I'm prettyè indifferent towards the fairy exclusive)

But if Gardevoir is exclusive to Y, I may change opinion really rapidly.

this is...hard

at first, i liked Xerneas because of it's colorful design appearance (pretty much like what boney described), but now i was also captivated by Yveltal's cool, rough, Youthful and "saigou" appearance...

this is like choosing to drink either vanilla milk or coffee , both had differences (Vanilla has sweet and great flavor and coffee has bitterness) but i like both of them... >.<

Y version, because it's the 'second' of the two and therefore the least popular.

Which seems false now-a-days, luul. Still getting Y because it's the version I told myself to get on day one. That, and I love Skrelp and Spritzee.

I'm getting X because of Swirlix, but I'm immediately getting Y if the Ralts evolutionary line is exclusive to it. Gardevoir and Gallade are my favorite Pokémon of all time ><

Definitely going with Y. I want a badass Oblivion-bringing Hellmaster terror of the skies thank you very much. Plus, the massive disconnect between having sweet little Serena be in control of THAT is ironically hilarious. That, and my sister's decided to get X, so.

I'll admit, Yveltal looks cool and I've always been a fan of Wyverns (despite the fact that its apparently not a Dragon type), but I'm getting X. Since it was introduced, I have been awed by Xerneas's appearance, mostly because it looks straight out of a Miyazaki movie. You all know the one; *cough*Princess Mononoke*cough*.

And that has ten times the coolness for me! :D