What would the mods of Sumia!Lucina!Morgan be? Or Olivia!Lucina!Morgan

Dying Blaze

I just want to say one thing before I post the answer to the question. This is a resource site. It drives me nuts when people ask about stuff they can find on the main site. But this one is a bit trickier than most of these type of questions so I'll answer it.Sumia lucina Morgan has:

+3 str

0 mag

+6 skill

+5 spd

-1 lck

0 def

1 res

For mods. In contrast Olivia Lucina Morgan has:

+5 str

0 mag

+5 skill

+3 spd

-1 lck

+1 def

-1 res.

These are right.

Edited by Randa

Thanks for the help. It seems like Sumia!Lucina!Morgan is better. But since the difference is small. I'll probably go with O!L!M.

I know this is a resource site, i'm just to lazy to look around.

Thanks for the help. It seems like Sumia!Lucina!Morgan is better. But since the difference is small. I'll probably go with O!L!M.

I know this is a resource site, i'm just to lazy to look around.

:facepalm: This is not an excuse.

:facepalm: This is not an excuse.

I was kidding. But I don't know where to go for it. Would it be base stats? Then you add them together? (Add Chrom and Sumia's mods, then add Sumia!Lucina's mods with the MU, adding to S!L!M final mods)

Then again, i'm not sure.

Well, in the children and inheritance section of the FE13 page is listed the modifiers of each child according to parent. So you'd know what Lucina's modifiers for each parent are.

You could also play around with the maximum stats function.

It has to be max stat thanks to it being Morgan. The only reason I answered the question is that if you don't consistently us max stats it can be annoying to figure out Morgan's stats. The children and inheritance doesn't have any stat mods for Morgan due the range of marriage options.

It has to be max stat thanks to it being Morgan. The only reason I answered the question is that if you don't consistently us max stats it can be annoying to figure out Morgan's stats. The children and inheritance doesn't have any stat mods for Morgan due the range of marriage options.

Well, you can find out your MU's modifiers using the maximum stats page depending on the asset and flaw you choose for your MU. It'd be faster to just get Morgan's modifiers using the maximum stats page if you're already there, but you could also just math Morgan's modifiers if you knew your MU's modifiers without the max stats page.