Is Ike gay?

Chiki

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Ike isn't gay, at least I don't think he is. Priam exists and has Ragnell, I'd say Ike got married (to a girl) sometime after Radiant Dawn and had kids (with that girl) and passed Ragnell on to them, then they had kids and also passed Ragnell down, and so forth down to Priam.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

No, Ike isn't gay, at least I don't think he is. Priam exists and has Ragnell, I'd say Ike got married sometime after Radiant Dawn and had kids and passed Ragnell on to them, then they had kids and also passed Ragnell down, and so forth down to Priam.

That Ike...he should have returned Ragnell to Begnioin since it was one of their sacred relics, but he and his gay friend ran off with it instead...

Ike sailed into a portal leading to the fuck singularity

The Singufuck

The Fuckularity

Priam is his descendant because they're all his descendants

Ike probably just friend-zoned Elincia and everyone else whilst fighting for them (Yes I know old joke is old) and then settled with a village girl in Ylisse when he got tired of fighting and journeying to various lands starting a family tree to which Priam is a part of. Just my two cents.

Ike probably just friend-zoned Elincia and everyone else whilst fighting for them (Yes I know old joke is old) and then settled with a village girl in Ylisse when he got tired of fighting and journeying to various lands starting a family tree to which Priam is a part of. Just my two cents.

amen_square500x500.jpg

I would say no, because he actually stayed in Castle Crimea for a while between games. Now think for a moment, why would Ike, the man who hates nobles and high society more than anyone else in Tellius, even consider living in that kind of life for even a little bit?

Because Elincia. That's why.

How did Ike and Soren take care of their needs while on a journey? I doubt many people were out there. I guess they went behind a tree while the other was sleeping or something.

Well, Ike's sexuality never came up in the games. So he could be anything.

Priam is a pretty bad indicator for anything, though. If he was a descendant, he shouldn't even have Ragnell since Ike would have returned it just like he did after PoR. So the blade is actually more evidence that he is a thief rather then a relative.

And that he looks like one of the fake Strawhats compared to the real deal, isn't doing him any favors either.

Edited by BrightBow

Well, Ike's sexuality never came up in the games. So he could be anything.

Priam is a pretty bad indicator for anything, though. If he was a descendant, he shouldn't even have Ragnell since Ike would have returned it just like he did after PoR. So the blade is actually more evidence that he is a thief rather then a relative.

And that he looks like one of the fake Strawhats compared to the real deal, isn't doing him any favors either.

Ike could have left Ragnell to Mist while he was gone to make sure nothing happened to it, and he's related to Ike through MIST, not Ike himself. But once again, this is just speculation.