Sumia vs Tharja  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Personality?

2. 2. Gameplay?

3. 3. Better Children?

4. 4. Looks?

5. 5. Overall?

Here we go again......

Anyways, I'm indifferent towards both of them. Both have their faults: Sumia's a klutz, with no self confidence (so she says) and Tharja's a stalker, who doesn't care what people think of her. As for personality, they're almost opposite to each other. Sumia's kind, friendly, and cheerful while Tharja's cold, dark, almost gothic and gloomy. But they share one thing only: they live and breathe for the one that they show an interest to (Chrom/ Robin). So between the two of them, it all depends on what kind of personality you're into.

Game play wise, I'd stick with Tharja for being more durable and able to stand on her own. Although Sumia has access to Galeforce and is more mobile, she's fragile and Galeforce isn't a necessity for mission success, it just gives an extra turn for movement.

I'm not going into children 'cause it doesn't pertain directly to them, other than the father choices (Which puts Sumia at a disadvantage for being limited)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharja is worse than Bayonetta. Bayonetta doesn't expose her body apart from her back. Tharja exposes everything.

I guess an argument can be made for NON STOP CLIMAX ACTION, though.

Um...boobplate?

And I agree on Tharja's hair. Is the only particular thing I find pretty about her.

Breastplate with the shape of boobs. Basically one of the worst types of the armor to exist. instead of redirecting blows to the side, it has a good chance of redirecting a hit right down the center of you and bam sword in your face. Further more, impact damage to a boobplate would do some serious damage to your sternum. It's especially awful for Sumia because she really shouldn't be alive right now. Tripping with boobplate would push that piece of metal right up your sternum and bam.

It's just poor design overall. There's plenty of ways to make armour look "feminine" if that's the goal and doesn't require making the armor practically the wearer's own killer.

It's a shame because otherwise, sumia and cordelia's armor designs look quite nice.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I don't think it's intended to make them look more "sexual", just more femenine like you mentioned. Women look strange in huge armor.

Edited by bearclaw95

1) No they don't. Puny people look weird in huge armour. Not all women are puny.

2) Whether or not they're intended to be sexual is not the point. The point is that they're so bad for the wearer you'd be more protected if you don't wear any at all.

What have I done.

J-Just... what.

I feel the same way. I was entirely kidding in my suggestion, although I guess I was asking for it.

What do you guys think of looks? Why did you vote her over Tharja?

It's the beady eyes.

Honestly I just don't find Tharja very attractive, and Sumia is rather pretty.

Edited by Euklyd

I hope you aren't talking about Meg of all people. Really? It is not a woman.

every female paladin/falcoknight/Jill?

oh and Nephenee too, because we're talking about body armor

Edited by shadykid

The Dark Flier outfit is one of the best female outfits in the whole game, right up there (In my honest opinion, of course), with the Bride dress, the Griffon Rider outfit and the War Cleric dress.

Especially on Sumia, Cynthia, or dark-haired Severa.

I don't like the War Cleric dress, except when it's on Maribelle. Pretty in pink!

The Bride, I love, especially since the person in the dress can move so freely.

And, I've never really paid attention to the Griffon Rider outfit, since I have no Griffon Riders.

Cherche & Gerome are both Wyvern Lords for me.

And, I've never really paid attention to the Griffon Rider outfit, since I have no Griffon Riders.

Cherche & Gerome are both Wyvern Lords for me.

From what I remember, it's basically a tanned version of the Dark Flier outfit.

From what I remember, it's basically a tanned version of the Dark Flier outfit.

With the arm and shoulder braces the Wyvern Riders have.

Sumia has her awesome, but overall i like Tharja more. Mostly because i still use her even after i get the second gen. Sorry Sumia.

Agreed. Except I don't use second gen much, and I think Sumia only has any awesome when she's with Frederick. Now I'm no fangirl of Tharja's, but...when compared to Sumia, she's a bit better. Sumia does have a SLIGHTLY better personality for obvious reasons, but her pegasus knight + insufferable moe tips the comparison in Tharja's favor, for me.