Tharja is a goddess

Chiki

I figured since that person can't seem to talk without being able to take female freege mage knight's cock from her mouth

We both know you suffer from mental health problems, so why take your issues out on others? You need to seek a counselor, and I'm saying this out of concern more than anything else.

Colleges tend to have psychiatrists available for people with issues. As long as you have health insurance you should be able to see one for free. I suggest considering it.

Edited by Celes

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if im going to listen to anyone it might as well be the narcissistic elitist cunt with a logic degree

This isnt even mentioning the massive irony in your post

What irony? Injuring yourself by hitting things out of anger is not normal. I never punch things and injure myself out of anger.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/self-injury/DS00775

Self-injury, also called self-harm, is the act of deliberately harming your own body, such as cutting or burning yourself. It's typically not meant as a suicide attempt. Rather, self-injury is an unhealthy way to cope with emotional pain, intense anger and frustration.

I'm speaking out of concern for your well-being, so calling someone who is trying to help you a "cunt" is totally out of the line. It's further evidence of the fact that you have emotional problems.

You're such a hostile person.

Hostility can be quite dangerous because violence tends to go hand in hand with such indecent behavior, so I can see why people would recommend overly hostile people such as yourself to seek anger management. Unless of course you're just an e-personality, but I find that quite unlikely.

You're such a hostile person.

Hostility can be quite dangerous because violence tends to go hand in hand with such indecent behavior, so I can see why people would recommend overly hostile people such as yourself to seek anger management. Unless of course you're just an e-personality, but I find that quite unlikely.

can't hear you with chiki's dick in your mouth

Honestly if you've had an issue with me (which you aren't afraid to constantly remind everyone that you do), you would have pm'ed me personally so we could work out the issue like rational people (same goes for Olwen but I can't do much with "LOL ILL JUST BLOCK YOU"). Instead, you constantly yell down at me in public threads from your high horse. Newsflash, you're not going to do shit if you think the best way to solve something is to yell at someone in public.

Also, I've been trying to act civil (well, my way of civil, which is to have fun with my posts on an internet forum dedicated to a niche game series) recently around your idiot "boyfriend", but when you respond with bullshit like this (a completely off-topic direct attack [or, ad hominem as one would instantly blurt out] on my life choices), you can rightly go fuck off.

If I ignore him, where will I get hourly dose of funnies?

And iirc that's my only post in public where I've explained my whole position on the perceived hostility. I've explained my side of it, so any misunderstandings that I'm just a douchebag irl can be cleared up. If they refuse to work things out in pm, and rather berate me in public like the humor-inducing folks they are, then go for it. Just know that I actually tried to work things out with this clown in the past, and got stonewalled completely. I tried being civil again, and is responded to with personal insults. It's almost sociopathic in nature, really

Edited by Constable Reggie

If I ignore him, where will I get hourly dose of funnies?

watch 1990's gangsta rap videos. seriously they're friggin hilarious. how anyone thought eazy-e was cool is beyond me. and bone crusher's "never scared"? my sides always hurt every time i watch the video to the remix.

I think the problem some people on the forum have with Olwen is that in him they find an inflated caricature version of some of their own unpleasant faults. People having issues with Olwen blurting out his usual "Clearly, you..." lines on a consistent basis are often the same people who when confronted with being disagreed with will directly ask the person if he doesn't happen to have absolutely any clue what they're talking about. Olwen just completes this pattern of discourse by having every single post of his read roughly as 'you're a bloody idiot'.

can't hear you with chiki's dick in your mouth

Honestly if you've had an issue with me (which you aren't afraid to constantly remind everyone that you do), you would have pm'ed me personally so we could work out the issue like rational people (same goes for Olwen but I can't do much with "LOL ILL JUST BLOCK YOU"). Instead, you constantly yell down at me in public threads from your high horse. Newsflash, you're not going to do shit if you think the best way to solve something is to yell at someone in public.

Also, I've been trying to act civil (well, my way of civil, which is to have fun with my posts on an internet forum dedicated to a niche game series) recently around your idiot "boyfriend", but when you respond with bullshit like this (a completely off-topic direct attack [or, ad hominem as one would instantly blurt out] on my life choices), you can rightly go fuck off.

It's hilarious you try to act like you're the bigger person when you made a bunch of immature threads to mock Olwen. The hilarity continues even more because I specifically remember saying that Olwen would be willing to work things out with you that one other time I decided to say something to you. In fact, that whole talk began with trying to reach out to come to some sort of civil state and for you to just stop the crap, but you refused to jump off your precious little bandwagon at the time and were a helpless case. It's true he didn't directly PM you because he didn't want to waste his time if you were just going to act the way that you do in threads, which is why it was offered to you beforehand until your bad behavior made it look completely useless to talk any kind of sense with you. Even one of the mods said it seemed hopeless. So please refrain from trying to act like the option to talk thing out was never there, you were the one that wouldn't.

There is also no need to use vulgar language.

It's quite unbecoming and kind of just adds to the point.

Edited by Sumia

You three should have a sadomasochist threesome.

I try to stay away from people who have issues with hitting things due to anger. I'd prefer to stay away from people like that in case I end up in a hospital.

Edited by Celes

I try to stay away from people who have issues with hitting things due to anger. I'd prefer to stay away from people like that in case I end up in a hospital.

Do I have to put you in a timeout?

You can rationalize olwen blocking me from the start and your constant public beratement however you please

I on the other hand will stick with reality

You weren't always blocked and you could have easily told the mod that was PMing you about the problem if you were willing to talk it over or even have accepted my offer when it was presented to you, so that's a lame excuse.