Japanese players on SF

Chiki

I don't browse the FE 2ch section that much because of the fact that I can't post there. It kills my interest.

Non-Japanese IPs aren't allowed to post.

=_=

Any LTC vids on Nicovideo?

On a serious note, my YouTube channel attracts a lot of viewers from Japan (there was also a French TV programme about me lol, the narrator had a nice rack). I obviously can't possibly know if they're actual LTCers or just people who understand what's going on in those videos I put up, but the rate of getting subscribers from Japan to my channel with its niche aim has increased noticeably since I started uploading FE stuff, so that's a sign of something. They don't talk to me in a way I can understand so there's not much I've been able to find out about whether such playthroughs are held in Japan (though it's a confirmed fact that in general jRPG challenges are very popular among hardcore Asian gamers from all places in comparison to Western gamers) and how often - but sometimes they comment on my videos in Japanese which hints that they expect that I am one as well and points to an existence of a possible community that plays FE games in a way I enjoy myself.

=_=

Any LTC vids on Nicovideo?

Not that I've seen.

...remember I don't go looking for LTC anything. My interest level on that when I browse Nico Nico is anything but high.

But I know they ARE there. It's Japan after all.

Edited by shadowofchaos

On a serious note, my YouTube channel attracts a lot of viewers from Japan (there was also a French TV programme about me lol, the narrator had a nice rack). I obviously can't possibly know if they're actual LTCers or just people who understand what's going on in those videos I put up, but the rate of getting subscribers from Japan to my channel with its niche aim has increased noticeably since I started uploading FE stuff, so that's a sign of something. They don't talk to me in a way I can understand so there's not much I've been able to find out about whether such playthroughs are held in Japan (though it's a confirmed fact that in general jRPG challenges are very popular among hardcore Asian gamers from all places in comparison to Western gamers) and how often - but sometimes they comment on my videos in Japanese which hints that they expect that I am one as well and points to an existence of a possible community that plays FE games in a way I enjoy myself.

Vid for the bolded?

My channel attracts NONE from Japan. No one gives a fuck about my LTC records. ;___;

I always wonder why it's so rare to see japanese people on the internet. It's way easier to see people from countries much smaller than Japan on most internet sites, but never a japanese. I can't believe they spent their entire internet time on 2ch.