How to change the battle pallete?

Zaprong

You see, I went throught the ultimate tutorial and I didn't found an answer to this (maybe im stupid orz)

can you explain the entire proccess from beggining to end?

like, I can recollor an entire class with usenti but I dunno how to make that palette go into the game.

I feel so lost.

Well, this tutorial should help you figure out how to insert new palettes. I would also recommend using BSPallete Assembler, as it can extract palettes from a ROM so you can see the order in which the colours of a sprite are listed within the game itself. You will want to make sure that your custom palette has its colours listed in the same order that the game does for that sprite, or it will not display correctly.

If you have FEditor Advance, you can extract the spritesheet for the class you need directly from the game, and it should have its palette in the right order.

I do not recommend using Usenti to recolor your sprites, as it does not support exporting the palette in the hex format used by FE. FE Recolor is a more specialized tool which will be more useful to you. You should also check out the Resource Directory thread in Hacking resources for other questions that may pop up in the future.