Why hasn't Narron learned Blazing Wind?[SOLVED]

Robert Stewart

So I recently started playing TearRing Saga, and I'm confused about something. The guide on SF says Narron should learn the skill Blazing wind as a level 12 Gold Knight. I promoted him at level 11, but now he's level 14 and still hasn't learned Blazing Wind. Am I missing something?

Edited by shinpichu

There are users of Blazing Wind in the game among foot units - Xeno and Yoga for instance, so I don't know what's the problem. Mounted units do get nerfed indoors / when dismounting (which Narron shouldn't be doing in most circumstances) but I dunno if you can 'miss' a skill by being dismounted when levelling up.

Well, I got him to level 12 on two occasions,. The first time he didn't learn the skill, and the second time he did. The only difference that I remember was that he was dismounted the first time, but not the second. IDK if I did something else different, but that was all I noticed that had changed.

Did you have him re-mount after learning the skill dismounted and see if he had the skill then? It could be only available to certain characters while mounted, even when learned. Isn't that how Re-Move works?

Did you have him re-mount after learning the skill dismounted and see if he had the skill then? It could be only available to certain characters while mounted, even when learned. Isn't that how Re-Move works?

I think I tried that, but it didn't work. Too late to go back and check now, I restarted the chapter and am WAAAY past that point in the story now.