(FE13) DRAFTS ALWAYS START WHILE I'M ASLEEP

Vapo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since I don't have a Rescuebot I have a totally crazy idea for MU which you'll see later. BUT FOR NOW:

Premonition: 2/2

Female Avatar, +Magic -Luck, named Drafty since I have zero creativity. Meh, killed Validar easily and set my options up.

Prologue: 4/6

Meh, Freddy!Drafty went up and killed stuff, Chrom killed the lower stuff. This was actually pretty hard to get so I don't want to try 3-turn. D:

Chapter 1: 4/10

3 is possible but involves Dual Strikes which I didn't get, but I didn't want to restart since I got gr8mazing level ups here, mainly for Chrom.

Chapter 2: 4/14

STAHL~

Chapter 3: 4/18

Out of all the 4 turns I've gotten this is probably the best one in general, seeing as with what I have I doubt it can be cut.

Paralogue 1: free/18

I needed the training since my Chapter 3 strategy had more Freddy than needed. Desperately. And I got it too, which was good. Bought a Second Seal afterwards and sold an Iron Bow since I don't have any Bow users and Noire's insta-reclassing when I get her.

Chapter 4: 4/22

This also has nice opportunites for training, though the enemies are pretty tough especially for Drafty. Forged a +3 MT Iron Sword for Stahl to 2HKO Lucina. Pretty hard to get the turn count though. I think from now on my focus will be turn count >>> training though, since I got great level ups this chapter.

Stats:

Drafty: 11.10 Tactician. HP - 26, Str - 8, Mag - 16, Skill - 10, Spd - 11, Luck - 7, Def - 9, Res - 7

Chrom: 9.72 Lord. HP - 28, Str - 12, Mag - 3, Skill - 13, Spd - 14, Luck - 12, Def - 10, Res - 3

Stahl: 9.01 Cavalier. HP - 29, Str - 11, Mag - 1, Skill - 12, Spd- 12, Luck - 8, Def - 14, Res - 4

Frederick: 1.88 Great Knight. BASE

Kellam: 5.10 Knight. BASE

Vaporub?

Chapter 5: 7/29

This was the best I could get after multiple tries.

Paralogue 2: Free

Stahl catchup time. Drafty also got a ton of levels. After this, Drafty reclasses to Cleric and I buy a Master Seal.

Chapter 6: 8/37

The turns will take an extreme uprising from here, I promise. D:

Chapter 7: 3/40

Breaking news: Kellam does nothing.

Paralogue 3: Free/40

PANNE

Chapter 8: 10/50

This is a hard one. :c Afterwards Chrom promotes and Panne reclasses to WYVERN RIDER~

Chapter 9: 5/55

ugh I hate this one. Took a couple of tries to kill the boss before the reinforcements came, but I did it.

Paralogue 4: Free/55

Haven't done yet but will do for Stahl+Drafty training.

Done Paralogue 4, barely in the turn limit.

Chapter 10: 4/59

Stahl+Panne flew over and boss-rushed (Panne got the enemies, Stahl got the boss), while Chrom and Drafty tried to get some exp. Afterwards I used a Talisman on Panne to half-help her Res issues.

Chapter 11: 4/63

SPOILERS: PANNE IS A BEAST.

...also I just remembered about the fact that I drafted Gregor and Tharja but I killed off Tharja and Gregor's unsalvageable now so meh. Though I used this opportunity to have Olivia pair up with Gregor to dance further on Turn 1 so I guess it means something.

And ugh same-turn reinforcements suck. Afterwards Drafty x Chrom (I originally intended Drafty x Freddy and Chrom x Olivia but that didn't work out) and Stahl x Panne get married, and Stahl promotes to Paladin.

Chapter 12: 6/69

Panne and Chrom did most of the work on seperate sides. Also Chrom finally found a place to break his 1-use Rapier. Panne promotes to Griffon Rider afterwards for Deliverer. Speaking of Panne she's definitely going to be the MVP for this run at this rate.

Chapter 13: 1/70

RESCUE~

Lucina got... salvageable stats. She goes straight to Tactician for Veteran and I use a Dracoshield and Energy Drop on her, then give her Rapier to Chrom.

Morgan's Paraogue: Free/70

Mainly Lucina+Morgan training, though Stahl and Drafty got levels in as well. And I might have just been screwed but Lucina and Morgan turned out crap growths-wise. =/ Also same-turn reinforcements shouldn't be in the game.

^haven't done Morgan's paralogue yet but that would probably be the same description with Drafty and maybe Lucina/Morgan promoting afterwards.

• 1 month later...

Remember this? BECAUSE I DO!

Morgan's Paralogue: Whatever/70

10/10 would reccomend Veteran!Lucina. Drafty promotes on the turn she recruits Morgan and then she starts the exp gain with Olivia's help.

Chapter 14: 2/72

Due to only having one flier I couldn't 1-turn this, so I took advantage of this and leeched in some exp for my non-Panne units.

ALSO DELIVERER PANNE YAY