Gim-Lewis doesn't seem so threatening.

ZemZem

Shots fired.

Normally, I wouldn't do such a thing and you know this, but my AF-47 is locked and loaded, and I've love to see him come back and try to insult my friends again.

He's not going to get any sympathy from me!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, I wouldn't do such a thing and you know this, but my AF-47 is locked and loaded, and I've love to see him come back and try to insult my friends again.

He's not going to get any sympathy from me!

AF-47?

Meh. Low grade sounding. I'd prefer something like the AMWS-21.

Nothing says dead like an TSF-22A bringing 4 of these badboys to bear on a target and letting loose with 4x36mm Chaingun/x120mm Cannon that can put a shell in to the EYE of a target 3KM away.

AF-47?

Meh. Low grade sounding. I'd prefer something like the AMWS-21.

Nothing says dead like an TSF-22A bringing 4 of these badboys to bear on a target and letting loose with 4x36mm Chaingun/x120mm Cannon that can put a shell in to the EYE of a target 3KM away.

... Well then. I need to go upgrade my firepower.

He's not "threatening" at all, just really annoying. Not to mention that I'm still baffled he thought it was a good idea to continue this nonsense after getting his previous topics locked and a 2-hour suspension.

... Well then. I need to go upgrade my firepower.

Actually, TBQH, firepower like the AMWS-21, the EML-99, and the 1200mm OTH is used to protect Waifus...

Protect them from a threat that'd make even Gim-rey seem tame by comparison... the BETA.

Edited by Airship Canon

Allowing a waifu into your heart is bringing in poison.

You're right. Same with husbandos. Hence why I should go kill them soon.

May the mass slaughtering of waifus/husbandos commence.

You called?

He's not "threatening" at all, just really annoying. Not to mention that I'm still baffled he thought it was a good idea to continue this nonsense after getting his previous topics locked and a 2-hour suspension.

He's 13.

...Though when I was 13, I knew when to quit after a rather obvious message of, "Stop your shit."

He's 13.

...Though when I was 13, I knew when to quit after a rather obvious message of, "Stop your shit."

Anyone else would, but he's not right in the head.

He's 13.

You're old enough to follow directions and listen to moderators when you're thirteen. He told Integrity off for asking people to keep the first thread civil, then flagrantly ignored him and eclipse after they locked his threads and told him to cut it out. Being thirteen does not excuse that.

I know you feel sorry for the kid, but he wasn't some underdog "fighting the popular crowds of SF" or something. He was being a brat who didn't know when to stop, and no amount of "he's thirteen" excuses that.

You're old enough to follow directions and listen to moderators when you're thirteen. He told Integrity off for asking people to keep the first thread civil, then flagrantly ignored him and eclipse after they locked his threads and told him to cut it out. Being thirteen does not excuse that.

I know you feel sorry for the kid, but he wasn't some underdog "fighting the popular crowds of SF" or something. He was being a brat who didn't know when to stop, and no amount of "he's thirteen" excuses that.

I just hope this suspension teaches him a lesson of when to stop the petty shit.

I just hope this suspension teaches him a lesson of when to stop the petty shit.

Same here. It'd be ridiculous if he came back after his suspension and did it AGAIN. If he does do it again, I think he's getting straight-up banned this time.

I might not know what I'm talking about, but that didn't excuse everyone else for their behavior. As far as I'm concerned it's their fault(everyone not named Integrity/Eclipse) for how he ended up acting. I'm sure the first topic was just a small joke, until someone insulted him for it. After that it just got worse and he acted as such.

I might not know what I'm talking about, but that didn't excuse everyone else for their behavior. As far as I'm concerned it's their fault(everyone not named Integrity/Eclipse) for how he ended up acting. I'm sure the first topic was just a small joke, until someone insulted him for it. After that it just got worse and he acted as such.

And I'm not arguing that other people may not have been responsible for how he ended up acting. I treated it as a joke at first, and nothing more, until he started freaking out unjustly on other people. Reactions are a two-way street. If we're at fault for goading him on, he's at fault for getting so hostile and lashing out at everyone and basically reacting in that manner, which then other people react to unfavorably because he's being unpleasant and throwing insults. Starting three threads after two mods told him to stop is not anyone else's fault either. He did that on his own.

I, for one, was acting like a true comical gentleman.

lolnotrly

christ, you guys are all acting like assholes. just leave the guy alone.

that's the purpose

even tough Gim is banned/suspended, him looking everyone disgusts him in this thread

makes him even feel bad and the depression to the point of sucidal intention for himself....

ok,ok, just kidding, don't kill me bon,,,,, >.<

Edited by Pukuriripo

• 1 year later...