Typography, Assault/Battery Charges and YOU

Aleph

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally an advocate of people getting called out when they say stupid, insensitive shit. And other similar things. So nah.

ya let's get a mob to kill NM!

buy your tickets to join the circlejerk today they're only $155.99

my ticket is free because i'm in the show, right?

goddammit this is fun

We're not a real circlejerk I swear I'm just trying to make a living here off of scamming people what

i hope you all are just silently appreciating my posts and not flat-out ignoring them, i'm missing some attention here doe.

it's ok here's some attention

i hope you all are just silently appreciating my posts and not flat-out ignoring them, i'm missing some attention here doe.

here have some preesh

also bunny army YES

But no one actually got a mob to do this, is the point you and Boney seem to be missing. I do, however, like this turn of events, so whatever.

i'm not on boney's side, and i never claimed there's a circlejerk going on. this type of shit always happens when someone says something dumb. everyone feels the need to chime in and talk about how dumb that person is. it does absolutely no good. it's an endless cycle of attack without discussion.

you think NM is gonna change now that people have called him a cunt, stupid, insensitive, etc. fat fucking chance. it was unlikely before but behavior like this just makes it even more unlikely.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i'm not on boney's side, and i never claimed there's a circlejerk going on. this type of shit always happens when someone says something dumb. everyone feels the need to chime in and talk about how dumb that person is. it does absolutely no good. it's an endless cycle of attack without discussion.

you think NM is gonna change now that people have called him a cunt, stupid, insensitive, etc. fat fucking chance. it was unlikely before but behavior like this just makes it even more unlikely.

And finally someone thinks with reason. I wish I could give you like...Serene's Forest Gold or something.

Edited by Interest

once again, him

learn your pronouns brother

aside:

; u ;

y- you guys

I love you son

Also it's still good to respect people's chosen gender identities even though gender is a social construct

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

you think NM is gonna change now that people have called her a cunt, stupid, insensitive, etc. fat fucking chance. it was unlikely before but behavior like this just makes it even more unlikely.

Well, it's unlikely NM will change simply because of how NM is, stubborn. He ((I actually typed she here omg)) needs to know this is what people think of him, and no one appreciates how he's acting. Maybe if he sees this he'll stop acting like this and start getting along with people. Or not. Who knows. But silence solves no problems.

I never said it was actually gonna be productive. So ok.

EDIT: I'll have to say though, what makes you so sure that it's gonna go one way or the other?

Edited by Nightmare

Shut the fuck up.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. Well maybe not to this extent but disagreement nonetheless.

make him, take initiative you boob

you have to roll initiative first. D20 go