Why do you force people to speedrun on the hardest difficulties?

Greener223224

/title.

I honestly find a game where every enemy is legitimately stronger than me to be too hard to be fun. I don't care about tiers or base stats or bragging rights. If I wanted to join a competitive discussion, I'd probably just lie my ass off to promote in-story connections to options.

Begin rage.

Nobody's forcing you to play fast, except the game if it deploys powerful reinforcements if you take too long. Playing fast on the hardest difficulty is mostly your choice, whether you're playing a draft, LTCing, or even playing casually (most experienced players don't like idling around).

Nobody's forcing you to play fast, except the game if it deploys powerful reinforcements if you take too long. Playing fast on the hardest difficulty is mostly your choice, whether you're playing a draft, LTCing, or even playing casually (most experienced players don't like idling around).

Actually, affer I made the explicit choice to not progress past Chapter 13 until I recruit and promote all the kids, FE12's pacing is pretty much a relief for me.

It's just that I've been skimming this site and seen that everyone says if you're not recruited 7 chapters eithin the prologue, you get benched.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. If people want to discuss the game and characters when the game is played under the most difficult circumstances the let them.

Actually, affer I made the explicit choice to not progress past Chapter 13 until I recruit and promote all the kids, FE12's pacing is pretty much a relief for me.

It's just that I've been skimming this site and seen that everyone says if you're not recruited 7 chapters eithin the prologue, you get benched.

...which FE game are you talking about? FE12 features no children; FE13 features children characters only after Chapter 13; and the only FE game I know of in which one benches characters not recruited shortly after the Prologue is, like, FE12.

Was a member for 17 minutes before making this topic.

Begin rage.

No.

This topic reeks of trolling and can't possibly go in a good direction. If you're actually serious about this question, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.