Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what is going on @_@ I think I recall seeing Chapter 11, but the title says Chapter 12 done and now you post Chapter 10...me is confuzzled.

She did chapter 9, lost the footage for chapter 10 so she uploaded 11 and 12 first then chapter 10 after she found it I think

She did chapter 9, lost the footage for chapter 10 so she uploaded 11 and 12 first then chapter 10 after she found it I think

Oh, where's the Chapter 12 vid? I can't find it.

EDIT: Nvm I found it.

Edited by PKL

Or you could be like me and not have a waifu.

Except for gameplay purposes.

Oh, wait, I just realized that I like Inigo the same way Carter likes Severa. Crap.

Sumia's only my in-game "waifu". Cynthia is my daughteru.

I only said "Twelve / Ten" because I thought it would be a little weird to "go backwards in time".

Chapter 13 goes on normally, and so on.

*reads this in Gregor's voice*

No sound? Okay *loads up "Don't Speak Her Name!" on youtube.* Problem solved

Is there a way that you could fix the focusing problems on your camera? It randomly loses focus then refocuses every now and then. Also are you going to be uploading fails or not? Don't think I've seen one since you've been changing to video format (not saying you have done fails mind you)

Yeah, my normal camera doesn't randomly lose focus.

My camera was out of battery when I was recording chapter 10, so I used my phone.

Chapter 12 was recorded with my camera.. and I think you can see the difference.. MUCH clearer.

I have a question about Anna...

So besides Gaiden, Anna appears as a Secret Shop seller correct?

In games with a secret shop, I believe so. She also has some other jobs. Suspending the game is one that I remember best, but she's also the one who prompts you to create the FE12 My Unit and serves as the tutorial person for Path of Radiance.

Serenes should have a page that mentions all her appearances.

edit - http://serenesforest.net/general/theme.html here it is.

Edited by Kat

Oh. She looks so different in each game..

So how is she in each game? Are those still her sisters?

Yeah. Descendants and such

Although you'd think after a good thousand years or so one of the mothers would want to break the cycle

And it's so weird.

They ALL look alike. I know a daughter could look like her mother, but they're all the same!

It's scary...

Hmm. The only totally nonsensical conclusion I can think of is that there's a gene which makes you female, names you Anna, makes you look like Anna and is 100% dominant

Whatever it is it is weird and scary and I don't want to be a part of it

There must be at least 2,000 Annas'.

Maybe even millions... and before you know it... the world will be covered in Anna's! It's like... like a--- a virus!

EDIT: *BLEEP* you, Kat. I hate ninja's.

Edited by Tomichael

Or she's a goddess? Come on, people, RNG Goddess? It's TOTES Anna. She even has the Rightful God Skill in Apotheosis.

True. I suppose in a way genetics are down to RNG in a weird way, so she can manipulate them

There must be at least 2,000 Annas'.

Maybe even millions... and before you know it... the world will be covered in Anna's! It's like... like a--- a virus!

We must stop the Anna-vasion!

If that were true... wouldn't the skill be rightful goddess?

Lucina can learn rightful king... I don't even...

We must stop the Anna-vasion!

Lucina can learn rightful king... I don't even...

Stop spreading your dirty lies!

And according to Alvitazi's logic, Lucina should have learned, not Rightful King, but indeed Rightful Princess.

... And besides, how are plungers supposed to stop the Anna-vasion?

Right! I'll get the plungers!

And... no duh. Lucina was secretly a man. Did ya read the classifieds?

We're relying on your Tomichael, the world could be resting on your hands! I'll just uh... stand here... and do... stuff...

And err what? I have not read these classifields

Yes ma'am, but I may need some backup. Is anyone brave enough to venture out with me, on this perilous jouney?

And I said "CLASSIFIEDS", meaning the secret newspapers! I've read ALL the gossip, tabloids, and all that junk! Lucina is actually a man. She said so on Good Day New York.