Carter's Awakening Females Only Playthrough (Paralogue 15: A Shot From the Dark + More Polls!)

Carter

More questions!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do the son's paralogues? For extra EXP.

2. 2. Noire?

3. 3. Gaius!Noire?

4. 4. Say'ri?

Paralogue 9 - WINGS OF JUSTICE

A few mistakes here..

The video ended early (check end), because I thought Tharja was going to die.. but then she dodged 80%, and I was like "What the hell? I should've kept recording".

Long story short, we did the paralogue! But I feel kind of bad about only giving a day to view Kjelle's paralogue..

Be sure to check out Severa! She's my new tank! Killing everyone here and there, you go girl.

Turns: 3

Heroes: Cordelia & Severa (that's right, AGAIN!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICDAFB37gzA

---

In other news, after getting Severa, I had TWO tanks, therefore, making Lost Bloodlines 1 actually possible!

So I finished it, and Severa went up like 6 levels. Now she's level 10, and will be reclassing to Falcoknight soon!

Edited by Carter

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini update..

After getting Lucina + Severa + Kjelle, I've been doing some skirmishes to help them catch up with the rest of the group!

And.. thanks to Severa bias.. she's kind of ahead of Lucina & Kjelle.

These are the current children stats, the ones I've recruited and 'trained'.

Lvl    HP    STR    MAG    SKL    SPD    LCK    DEF    RES      WEXP       Class
Lucina 17.70   38    23     14     23     20     23     15     9        C Swd      Lord
Severa 20.00   53    25      4     29     28     21     26     13       B Swd      Mercenary
Kjelle 14.26  42+5   29      6     21     21     25    27+2    9        C Lnc      Knight

Even Kjelle is beating Lucina at speed, and she's a knight. That's three levels lower.

.. But to be fair, Lucina had auto-recruitment, and couldn't really get the stats she needed.

Lucina has some pretty good magic.

How'd that happen?

Why do you all hate me???????????

I don't want Kjelle to be a Paladin. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Then don't put it as an option? I mean, it is your playthrough.

(If there were a Valkyrie option I'd go for it, personally.)

Nahhhhhhhhh! I love being FORCED to do something I hate.

It makes me scream and yell when I don't get something I want, which is great!

So much exercise for my legs. I scream and kick, and I punch things (don't forget people!).

Edited by Carter

Well, Sumia has a negative modifier in strength, but no modifier in magic.

Still, her magic is tons better than her strength, making her a great Dark Flier. So Henry, I'm assuming would be great.

It's natural that Dark Fliers have a higher magic cap than their strength, right?

If so, why is Sumia's strength so much lower than her magic? I know it's SUPPOSED to be lower, but I don't think by 12.

It's natural that Dark Fliers have a higher magic cap than their strength, right?

If so, why is Sumia's strength so much lower than her magic? I know it's SUPPOSED to be lower, but I don't think by 12.

Sumia has a -2 strength modifier and, at base, Dark Flier has 36 strength when maxed out, with 42 magic cap.

But yeah, I don't like Severa's paralogue either. She's so... stubborn. I wish you could control her right away.

It's irrelevant for this PT, but Inigo's paralogue is head and shoulders above everyone else's in terms of headache inducing.

Well, Sumia has a negative modifier in strength, but no modifier in magic.

Still, her magic is tons better than her strength, making her a great Dark Flier. So Henry, I'm assuming would be great.

Hmmm. Though I prefer free Luna over... let's just say Henry doesn't really give Cynthia much of anything I care about skill wise.

It's irrelevant for this PT, but Inigo's paralogue is head and shoulders above everyone else's in terms of headache inducing.

Hmmm. Though I prefer free Luna over... let's just say Henry doesn't really give Cynthia much of anything I care about skill wise.

Agreed. And not only that... I think Cynthia looks hideous with white hair.

Henry gives what... thief, dark mage, and what else?

Troubadour.

Yeah, but for a son?

Thief, dark mage, and that last one... it must be male-exclusive, if he passes troubadour to his daughters. Maybe fighter?

*Barbarian

He can give Lifetaker? That's decent. Lethality, maybe... Lucky Seven? Eh. Acrobat? I make her a flying unit. Counter... maybe.

And barbarian.

He can give Lifetaker? That's decent. Lethality, maybe... Lucky Seven? Eh. Acrobat? I make her a flying unit. Counter... maybe.

And barbarian.

He can also give Vengeance or Tomebreaker, but Cynthia is a dodge-tank in base class, so... (might be more useful on higher difficulties?)

I consider Lethality a wasted skill slot, and ditto Counter. At least she's better off with Henry than Gaius...

He can also give Vengeance or Tomebreaker, but Cynthia is a dodge-tank in base class, so... (might be more useful on higher difficulties?)

I find it hard to care for Vengeance, too.

Me too.

I hate how Vengeance's skill activation rate is (Skill x2). I know Sorcerers are meant to have low skill, but later on, they activate it every time (once skill gets to 50. Limit Break?). It gets irritating, because my units would always activate, even though she didn't need to.