Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This IS Fire Emblem after all.

We're beginning to venture into FE4 territory.

Anyway, Inigo x Lucina is one of my absolute favorite pairings in the game.

Honorable mentions to Yarne and Laurent. Brady and Owain aren't far behind though. Gerome on the other hand...

Edit: And MaMorgan has awesome supports with her as well.

Edited by Duck

Being technical, you can.

Well LITERALLY, I can. But since I will never support incest as far as immediate family and first cousins go, I wouldn't ever vote Inigo or Owain.

We're beginning to venture into FE4 territory.

What's so bad about that?

Overall: Chrom make a good father for all of his children, except for Kjelle. The only Chrom pairing that might be better than all of the above, is Lissa x Chrom, giving Lucina the same Magical Mods, and class as Maribelle, and giving Owain +SPD Luna and Warrior with Bowfaire, but this is both unusable, and is an incest.

COgD8E3.png

Because they both have:

004.png

王の器

Rightful King

Their child would obviously have:

100.png

神の器

Rightful God

FE4 Mechanics.

Hacking that crap as soon as I get access to the 3DS memory.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I adore Owain/Lucina to pieces, but damn it, had to go with Brady. That pairing rings so much of Kanji/Naoto from Persona 4 I can't resist it. Plus, they way he cares over her and she returns the favor is just so adorable. [/squee]

Plus, I kind of like the thought that the Dread Fighter Brigade is all related to Lucina in one way or another: Inigo is her brother, Owain her cousin and Brady her husband. Four-way best-friendship, gogogo.

It's time to start narrowing down the best pairings.

I had to do two polls for today because the options wouldn't all fit on one poll, but the results for both polls will count as one (meaning the top seven from both polls combined will go onto the next round).

Happy voting!

ChromxOlivia, StahlxCordelia, RickenxNowi, InigoxSevera, GeromexLucina, OwainxCynthia. :D

I'm so glad StahlxCordelia made it this far. One of my biggest OTPs in the game. <3

My OTP brigade: Chrom x Female Avatar, Virion x Cherche, Ricken x Nowi, Stahl x Sully, Lon'qu x Lissa, Gregor x Panne, Inigo x Severa, and Yarne x Nah!!!!!!

I'll be rooting for all of them! 1, 2, 3, OTP!!!

This looks like a battle between Severa and Cordelia, their pairings are very close! Maybe the final can be between Inigo x Severa VS Stahl x Cordelia? It would be funny :D

Well, of my OTPs: Ricken/Nowi, Gregor/Miriel, Stahl/Sully, Owain/Morgan, Lucina/Gerome, and Yarne/Nah made the cut and are good enough for me to vote for again. (Sorry Chrom/Sumia, I like you but not THAT much.)

Then I also voted for Lissa/Lon'qu and Cynthia/Owain because they're cute too.

Only two of mine are still here.

Although I'm actually REALLY glad Stahl/Cordelia and Gerome/Lucina both didn't make it, because I was definitely expecting a battle to commence.

Edited by Vashiane

Aww no Cordelia x Stahl, they were very close (at least the last time I saw the poll), anyway: Go Severa and go Philanderer xD! But whatever pairing won, will be good~