Why did you choose that as your avatar?

IceBrand

K'hehe-hehe-heh !

I started Oriental Blue recently, and really enjoys the game.

Professor Ren is pretty great, but I didn't have any idea how to makes something interresting wuth it

And Judge is the character who let the strongest opinion on me.

He's the best Pokemon Rival.

He has the douchey, better-than-thou attitude of Douche Blue (and he have the Blue Keys), mixd with Hugh's obnoxiousness and refusal to change his opinions.

And both his normal theme and battle theme are great, so there's that.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Hwa Ryun is my kind of girl

Because Hwa Ryun is a cool character and is interesting and stuff. The first thing might have played a tiny role, though, although I might dispute its accuracy.

To keep up with the sci-fi theme I'm going on about with my avatars, I decided to put on an avatar of an explorer navy ship.

Alvin from Tales of Xilla because he is dapper as hell and also reminds me of Raven from Tales of Vesperia. (Who was my favourite character from the game aside from Yuri)

Also Leia, because she is pretty cool too.

Tate's always been a bit of a trademark of mine; she's also my favourite FE character from what was (at the time, pre-Awakening) my favourite FE game. I've always had a soft spot for the serious type, especially if they have blue hair. This dates back years, to my teenaged infatuation with Sailor Mercury.

So my friend drew up Tate, and made her blink! She also did the same thing with Karin, but that one never took off quite as much.

Hilariously, some members would get me confused for being female. At the time, I was in my late-20s, and decidedly not feminine looking.

Taken from a drawing I commissioned to a nice artist I met on tumblr. And yes, this guy IS David Walker.

I don't actually remember what my avatar is because my short term memory is literally the second worst, second to only my longterm memory. No wait, I lied, it's Raquna from Etrian Odyssey Millenium Girlâ„¢, although she's not the Millenium Girlâ„¢ (citation needed). She's your Protector (which is like a Paladin, but not the Cecil kind of Paladin whose good at like everything WTF Cecil...heh, I just realized that could apply to the FE character as well) who hails from Ontario, North USA (yeah, I'm not REALLY from there BTW) and likes to drink...cool! Basically I made her my avatar because my Guild name was Riviera and at one point she said "For Riviera!" and it was pretty much the best.

[spoiler=Wondrefal Person]

Raquna_zps8d8dda94.jpg

I decided to stray from my usual themes so yeah.

Also, Megaman X, awesome, etc.

I agree completely.

because alia is pretty cool

i like the mega man series a lot

me too who'd have thought

Edited by Refa

• 2 weeks later...

Because Tomoe is cool (he's the inspiration behind my Shiny Ninetales's nickname that I'm using in Pokemon Y), and I'm celebrating the February english dub release of Kamisama Hajimemashita.