Taking drabble requests :'D

Percivalé

(I had to ask Songbird first because I felt like I was stealing her idea. ;_; )

Yey fanfiction

I've taken requests in a number of places. Actually, sometimes when I write like requests I end up writing longer than a drabble and sometimes end up writing threeshots. I need to write. When I don't write for a while, like it goes to my head and writer's block is a killer srsly. The friend that I mini-drabbled with doesn't seem interested anymore...

Note that I've only played (and beaten btw) FE7-FE10 (because like I'm afraid of roms killing this computer ;_; ), and I don't think I'm as skilled in writing FE8's characters because I need to play through it again. If my attention span will allow it, anyway- I didn't really like that game as much as the others, but I do love Joshua/Natasha djhgf <3. I've written for FE 9 and 10 the most, but I've written for 7 a bit too...

A prompt would be nice, but it isn't required (prompt being like a short description on what you want it to be about but you probably already knew that). I take pairings, single characters (like a character to center around), and even like plot-like things on certain chapters

Also I <3 crackpairings to death.

o'o

Finished:

None

---

Unfinished:

Janaff/Vika (requested by my sister), distractions

Jill/Ranulf (requested by Songbird)