Dumbest things you've seen in any FE Game

VGE

Chances are, you've seen something pretty weird, stupid, or worse in any of the Fire Emblem games. Let's share some of the stupid things with one another.

One of them being that Micaiah is given Shadowgift in Awakening, even though she starts as a Dark Mage. |:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of them being that Micaiah is given Shadowgift in Awakening, even though she starts as a Dark Mage. |:

It's not stupid if you plan on having her end up as a Sage, but still want her to use Dark Magic, is it?

There are many things, but FE2's Rudolf plot twist takes the cake for me.

"Valencia is sh*t, so instead of using my immense influence and power as King to help people everywhere, I'll act like an evil asshole, causing even more despair, to get "real heroes" to fix sh*t, eventually forcing my own son to kill me. Yeah, that's a great plan."

Archers overall getting the short end of a very short stick. :\

I'm not sure if this fully qualifies as "stupid", but for a girl who really likes bows I'm seriously disappointed at how easily they're outclassed.

This seems more like griping, so I'll think of another example. Ah!

The enemy AI sometimes... they really like running for the glass cannon mages with high avoid rates, don't they?

. Green units suiciding themselves against stronger foes.

. The Spotpass Black Knight in FE13.

. Lunatic Mode in FE13.

. No explanation for the outrealms in FE13.

I see your Lunatic Mode answer and raise you Lunatic+.

... Walls?

I must find this FE and I must play it.

FE6, FE7, and FE8 + Devil Axe + Walls/Snags = Profit

Also, Sophia's base stats and FE6 HM don't make a good combo.

Edited by ZMeister

... Walls?

I must find this FE and I must play it.

Hint: equip a Devil Axe on a low-health axe-wielder and attack a wall. By sheer chance, the Devil Axe will drain the rest of your HP. It also works on trees. Plus some of the death quotes can be pretty hilarious.

Also, Sophia's base stats and anything don't make a good combo.

FIXED

Excellent! Because nothing's better in a game revolving around permanent death than having the walls and trees come after you as well. [/nods]

... I do hope that's just a glitch. ._.

It's not a glitch, the devil axe always sometimes makes the user lose HP when they attack. Even if they're attacking a tree or a wall

Edited by Nobody

Excellent! Because nothing's better in a game revolving around permanent death than having the walls and trees come after you as well. [/nods]

It's not, if your luck is too low, Devil Axes can hurt you no matter what you attack.

next FE should have devil heal staves

I dunno...it would make the game more challenging *imagines playing FE8 hard mode with evil trees and walls chasing after the players* actually, that would make the game weirder.

It's not, if your luck is too low, Devil Axes can hurt you no matter what you attack.

next FE should have devil heal staves

Kill your allies while trying to save them. IS, take notes. This man has ideas that must be heard.