Teach me to like Henry!

Carter

I'm not insulting Henry, or anything..

You all know that some people dislike Henry because they say he's "annoying", right? Do you see why people think he's annoying?

Honestly, I know why people think Severa's so retarded and annoying, but I still like her..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears I've been summoned! Well... sort of.

So... I'm going to assume you have the English version of Awakening, right? And therefore, you're used to the English version of Henry. Well, there's also his Japanese characterization, which is different because in THAT one he's actually deeply affected by his past and is more of a Stepford Smiler than the happy-go-lucky carefree characterization he gets in the English version. If you think you'd prefer THAT, you're more than welcome to. I'm sure there's some of his supports translated... somewhere. I have no idea, to be honest.

... What.

THAT... is the crack ship of ALL crack ships.

Actually, I think I can explain this pairing. Minerva is Black, and fly. Gryphons are sort of birds (Though everyone know Zelcher/Gerome's "Gryphon"is actually Minerva, with some feathers glued on her for some reasons) Both are related to crows/ravens.

...So, I guess my point is he's more interrested in Minerva.... That does makes it worse, doesn't it ?

And now, I'm imagining Gerome in a fabulous Fur Poncho, riding Minerva wearing a scarf. Don't ask me why....

Edited by TendaSlimeKnight Ikkar

I wouldn't prefer that.. too cheery.

Carefree Henry is better.

I actually prefer English!Henry to Japanese!Henry personally, but that's due to me being a little bit tired of the Stepford Smiler trope myself.

Actually, I think I can explain this pairing. Minerva is Black, and fly. Gryphons are sort of birds (Though everyone know Zelcher/Gerome's "Gryphon"is actually Minerva, with some feathers glued on her for some reasons) Both are related to crows/ravens.

...So, I guess my point is he's more interrested in Minerva.... That does makes it worse, doesn't it ?

And now, I'm imagining Gerome in a fabulous Fur Poncho, riding Minerva wearing a scarf. Don't ask me why....

... ... That does make it worse.

The lack of legitimate Henry/Ricken disappoints me greatly.

I approve, we get to learn more about our favourite enemy berserker in the game

But yeah I think Henry's pretty cool. Anybody with long white hair is cool except Inuyasha

I approve, we get to learn more about our favourite enemy berserker in the game

But yeah I think Henry's pretty cool. Anybody with long white hair is cool except Inuyasha

And VASTO. And it actually provides some decent insight into the two of them.

I actually watched in on Cartoon Network, and I can agree with you on that. He's pretty damn obnoxious...

And VASTO. And it actually provides some decent insight into the two of them.

I actually watched in on Cartoon Network, and I can agree with you on that. He's pretty damn obnoxious...

Heh, I've only watched the first four episodes of it, subbed and dubbed and I didn't really like his personality (I think he softens up later but eh, I'm not gonna watch any more of it). And yeah Vasto is cool too. I think the only Plegian who is guaranteed to kill anybody is a part of his squad so he's doing something right