Hello, everybody! I was pissed at not being able to upgrade Dart, and sucking horribly my first playthrough, so I'd like to try again. Anyway, this is a casual run, and there will be lots of grinding in arenas. LNM and ENM because this will be my main file that I may also use for link arena if I could find someone to link with. Anyway, please don't criticize my play style, as I am used to it and it would take excessive therapy to play differently. I may add some pics sometime if I'm in the mood. I hope you all enjoy!

LNM and ENM

Are you sure you won't be bored? :P

But seriously, If you have unlocked LHM, I recommend playing it instead. It's just as easy as ENM, and it doesn't force you to do some stupid things, like giving the knight crest to wallace.

[spoiler=Prologue]Alright, open tactician screen.
Name- Graham (Fire Affiliation)
Month- July
Gender- Male

A Girl From The Plains
Well, lots of tutorials. Changing game speed to fast and text speed to max. Animations are off until I get past the boring part of the game. Lyn attacks twice for seven damage, he misses. EP: He hits Lyn for 10, she kills him with seven. Fighting Batta the Beast Two fives, he does ten (Not in that order). EP: He misses, Lyn hits for five, then criticals and finishes him. I seize the throne and end the chapter. Pretty boring. Can't wait till I get new characters.

[spoiler=Chapter One]Enter Sain, the Virion of this game. Enter Kent, the less idiotic knight. And, how nice, we get attacked. Good thing I'm such a tactical genius.

Sain misses like an idiot.
Sain gets a sword.
Kent hits the fighter for nine damage.
The fighter misses.
Lyn kills him to death.
EP: Nothing special.
Sain attacks with his sword, and misses. What a dope.
Fighter attacks Kent. He hits for I think nine.
Sain heals, Kent kills the fighter. Lyn sits.
Bandit misses, Lyn hits twice for eight.
Lyn attacks and slices the bandit.
Sain heals.
A bandit hits a 26%. I hate this game's RNG.
Sain kills the man the next turn.
Everyone begins to advance on the boss.
Sain attacks the boss. Hits for ten, gets hit for seven. By a 37%. Sain's luck is terrible today. Lyn kills the bastard.
Level up for SKL, SPD, LCK, DEF. That was boring.

Are you sure you won't be bored? :P

But seriously, If you have unlocked LHM, I recommend playing it instead. It's just as easy as ENM, and it doesn't force you to do some stupid things, like giving the knight crest to wallace.

I'll be bored until I actually get more characters other than Lyn. And I actually plan to give Wallace the knight crest for boss abuse.

Well, this is turning out boring. What do you think, should I just start again at Eliwood's mode? It doesn't really seem like Lyn mode would be entertaining to read about, since I won't be failing a lot. What do you guys think?

Edited by Duck