The Two Marks (Morgans)

shadowofchaos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom x Olivia shippers with that theater funding issue with MU's B support. You don't see me crucifying them everywhere for that inconsistency. This ENTIRE GAME is filled with inconsistencies.

Er, um... what's the inconsistency, again?

Er, um... what's the inconsistency, again?

Completely subjective, but if Chrom is Olivia's husband, on MU's B support, she *COULD* be saving her own money for her theater, but she acts all depressed and feels like it's *NEVER* going to happen. It's a hell of a lot more likely to happen being you know... Queen of Iris, than say... just being a dancer married to someone else in the army.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Completely subjective, but if Chrom is Olivia's husband, on MU's B support, she *COULD* be saving her own money for her theater, but she acts all depressed and feels like it's *NEVER* going to happen. It's a hell of a lot more likely to happen being you know... Queen of Iris.

Or married to the tactician who manages everyone's funds as revealed in Golden Gaffe...

ohwait

Or married to the tactician who manages everyone's funds as revealed in Golden Gaffe...

ohwait

Yeah, but being at the B-Support means she's not married to the tactician.

Also embezzlement is wrong.

Also embezzlement is wrong.

Also subjective.

zDlsRBx.png

Chrom's money saving Falchion can suck it.

I will spend all of the entire army's funds for her Brave Swords. ALL OF IT.

Yeah, but theatres are single-strike only, no counter-attack, and they have terrible Hit. They're basically Mire with awful range, and even fewer classes can wield them.

Waste of money.

EDIT: Anyways I'm done de-railing this topic.

Edited by Euklyd

And I dislike the resolution, since there's no good reason for their lives to be linked, especially if Morgan (F) is going to some other world anyways and even if there was a reason, Morgan (M) wouldn't have any way of knowing, since it's kinda hard to do research. So it's a theory, and we can't even tell if it's correct. For all we know Naga transported Morgan (F) to some other world where she could bleed to death peacefully.

I don't know what the problem is with a fanmade comic exploring a fan theory, really...? I think it's a rather neat idea that FoD Morgan could be transported to an alternate universe where both she and Male Morgan can be together and have a "Happy End" c:

It's not like they were stating at the start of the comic, "Hey guys! This is what really happens just so you guys know" anyway (Stop being so grumpy and cynical! Haha)

Edited by pinkbubblegum

Completely subjective, but if Chrom is Olivia's husband, on MU's B support, she *COULD* be saving her own money for her theater, but she acts all depressed and feels like it's *NEVER* going to happen. It's a hell of a lot more likely to happen being you know... Queen of Iris, than say... just being a dancer married to someone else in the army.

Honestly I could probably buy her trying to save up her money herself. She does admit that the theatre's to showcase her dancing, and she is a bit worried that it'll come off as egotistical. I think she'd feel bad if she tried to funnel Ylisse's treasury for it, and I don't think public perception would be very kind to her about it.

Then again, her salary as Queen of Ylisse (Do queens get salaries?) is probably significantly higher than whatever the hell she's doing now, so...

Pretty damn sure she has at least some personal money OTHER than the stuff she saved from before if she's the freaking queen.

Moving on from that subject.

MaMU x FeMU canon from this. Totally.

And then ship these two. WE HAVE TRANSCENDED FE4 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Edited by shadowofchaos

MaMU x FeMU canon from this. Totally.

And then ship these two. WE HAVE TRANSCENDED FE4 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

But they specifically said that Morgan (F) came from another world, and that Grima/Robin (F) isn't actually her mother.

...didn't they?

I'm spouting out nonsense for the hell of it, if you didn't notice.

So? I enjoy listening to the sound of my own voice (or the clicking of my keyboard) and so will argue about basically anything, including nonsense.

:sob::sob::sob: noooo....so sad...AS;DKA;SKLDSA;KL my baby...

Chrom x Olivia shippers with that theater funding issue with MU's B support. You don't see me crucifying them everywhere for that inconsistency. This ENTIRE GAME is filled with inconsistencies.

Chrom x Olivia shippers actually exist?

Like I said, I got kind of teary when I watched this the first time. Usually tends to have more effect the first time than the second or following times, usually.

You can stop this kind of stuff now, it's really annoying.

You can stop this kind of stuff now, it's really annoying.

...uh I think I mentioned it only one other time in a pairing thread (or something similar). Sorry, I forgot how very seriously some people take their ships.

I'm also selling tee shirts!

heehee ;)

we're a bunch of saps who cry at the drop of a hat then?

*looks around* *slowly raises hand*

If only you could simultaneously adopt both of them instead of just one.

oh i know right! i think there was a poll a while ago, and more people preferred female morgan to the male morgan, I might be wrong though. they're both so cute! :D

...uh I think I mentioned it only one other time in a pairing thread (or something similar). Sorry, I forgot how very seriously some people take their ships.

You're looking at one person who doesn't take ships very seriously. However, just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's wrong or weird that other people like it. I don't know if you intended it or not, but saying something like "Chrom/Olivia shippers actually exist?" even if it's in strikethrough can imply that you think the pairing is so bad that there must be something wrong with people for them to ship it. Go ahead and dislike pairings you want, but don't say anything about the people who ship them, and NEVER make false assumptions about someone you don't even know lest you look like the fool.

This is coming from the same person [read you] who intentionally killed off all the girls in Awakening because they were "weak" or annoying.

I'm the same as Sangyul here, I don't care too much for ships but when people actively insult others ships at the drop of a hat [read the entire awakening board almost] thats a bit uncalled for

Edited by Folgore Red II

:sob::sob::sob: noooo....so sad...AS;DKA;SKLDSA;KL my baby...

No, they're a myth spread by the ChromxSully crowd to divert attention away from their evil deeds. They're like the Illuminati or something!

Otherwise a nice video! Moonspeak only stuff makes me sad :P.

For clarification, that was for a play through challenge, of course they're not all weak and annoying, otherwise no one would use them. By no means do I do that on a regular basis. I'll go back and edit that post however long ago it may be to make it clear if necessary.

Strike through meant I was joking...I wasn't intending to insult anyone. Apparently I underestimated the intensity of shipping wars.

Anyway this is derailing the thread. Rey is there a lot of other fanmade stuff out there like this concerning the 2 Morgans? :0 I certainly haven't seen much of it.

Edited by mewyeon