ATTN: ANYONE!!!!

Im sorry i have to bother you all with this...but im afraid that if I ask any of my friends who i go to school with...well...lets just say im afraid of "rumors" being spread.

anyway. my twin sisters (who i honostly are trying to kill me) have recently been making fun of me and my best friend, Candy. (her real name is Cindy...i have just...oh never mind) They have been saying things like, "When are you two going to go out?" and "Did i catch you guys making out the other day?"

If you know me you know of my short fuse-type anger that i am cursed by...needless to say i got pretty pissed off...but now it all makes since.

My friend Candy and I have know eachother...since...i moved to the USA when i was 5. we have been going to school together since. Not to mention...she used to live down the block and our parents are still really good friends.

Needless to say were close...she is like the only sister i wish i had.

And just now...right after i got talking to arc concerning the size of my sig.

she texted me asking if i wanted to go to the back to school dance with her....and i immidiately thought she meant as a friend. (we have gone to dances before as friends)

and then i found out that she has been talking to my sisters about asking me to the dance.

AND THEN i find out she wants to be my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im like....WHAT THE FUCK?????

so im in a dilema. i have yet to text her back with my answer...what do you guys think i should do???

i feel like ive hit

ROCKBOTTOM.jpg

(i had to get my joke in. i apologize) and I dont know what to do....

i have been dieing for a girlfriend...and yet i dont like this girl that way...

i mean...i love her...but not as a girlfriend...

and at the same time i dont want her to be sad....

and if i do date her...and we break up...then that could damage the friendship we share now!!!

what do i do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/??

Edited by Gatling Von Revolver

Date her god damn it

This.

I mean, if it doesn't work out, you can just stop dating. You don't have to make it a bad break-up.

Besides, haven't you seen those movies where the two best childhood friends get together?

And if your sisters give you crap about it, tell them I said "Leave him alone!".

I did it for Britney. (XD/Not really.)

Im sorry i have to bother you all with this...but im afraid that if I ask any of my friends who i go to school with...well...lets just say im afraid of "rumors" being spread.

anyway. my twin sisters (who i honostly are trying to kill me) have recently been making fun of me and my best friend, Candy. (her real name is Cindy...i have just...oh never mind) They have been saying things like, "When are you two going to go out?" and "Did i catch you guys making out the other day?"

If you know me you know of my short fuse-type anger that i am cursed by...needless to say i got pretty pissed off...but now it all makes since.

My friend Candy and I have know eachother...since...i moved to the USA when i was 5. we have been going to school together since. Not to mention...she used to live down the block and our parents are still really good friends.

Needless to say were close...she is like the only sister i wish i had.

And just now...right after i got talking to arc concerning the size of my sig.

she texted me asking if i wanted to go to the back to school dance with her....and i immidiately thought she meant as a friend. (we have gone to dances before as friends)

and then i found out that she has been talking to my sisters about asking me to the dance.

AND THEN i find out she wants to be my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im like....WHAT THE FUCK?????

so im in a dilema. i have yet to text her back with my answer...what do you guys think i should do???

i feel like ive hit

ROCKBOTTOM.jpg

(i had to get my joke in. i apologize) and I dont know what to do....

i have been dieing for a girlfriend...and yet i dont like this girl that way...

i mean...i love her...but not as a girlfriend...

and at the same time i dont want her to be sad....

and if i do date her...and we break up...then that could damage the friendship we share now!!!

what do i do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/??

a friend of mine was in a similar situation a while ago. i told him to go for it because if you can't survive the hardships relationships bring then you weren't meant to be together to begin with.

i actually think you're lucky... you've known her for a long time it seems. i wish i had a girl like that.

Why are you being so insensitive. You might hert hiz feelingz.

Fuck his feelings!

Kidding. I just don't like when people come to others with this sort of thing...especially when the answer is pretty simple.