Paladin FE6 Debate

Random Class Debate  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is best/ is your favourite paladin?

• Lance
    • Alan
    • Marcus
    • Percival
    • Treck
    • Noah
    • Zealot (I will lol if someone picks this choice)

I just noticed that there are WAY more characters in FE6 to debate about. So I'm gonna make debate topics for FE6. Today It's the Paladin debate. Don't worry I noticed that my descriptions sucked so I'm going to stop making them XD.

I pick Lance because I raised them both pretty high and I compared them to see who would be my main paladin and Lance won in the link arena by luck XD.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

Marcus is my favorite Paladin and my favorite character period because he's admirable warrior who doesn't let his age get in the way of his duty. Besides--I don't think I would have made it past the first few chapters on hard mode without him looking out for everyone.

As for which one is the best, I would say Alan and Lance share that spot with Percival coming in second (Percival's character design is the best, though).

I picked Alan:

He's red.

I used him.

He didn't suck.

Lol, my Alan sucked a little, depending on how you look at it. The strange part is, Alan became a Lance, and Lance became an Alan XD

Never tried any of the other pallys before ._.

Why does everyone like Percival so much? For his stats?

Percival and Klien (can't spell) are just about the only pre-premotes in this game who actually turn out good, so that gives him major points. Plus he blows everyone elso on this list away in the character department. (Alan and Lance have generic knight personalities, Treck isn't much better, Noah gets a bit of development, Zealot has a fairly good persanality- but that doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have been in the game at all. [i've said this many times but... he has no use whatsoever, as you already have Marcus for your Jeigan duties])

Lance is slightly better than Alan(doubles way more frequently on average compared to Alan on FE6 HM for a good portion of the game, meaning his offense is better > alan's small def lead for that point); they're the best when used together though since their best support option is each other leading into Roy.