Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, the Pokeradar is in X/Y?!

Just got an Amaura. I picked it over Tyrunt because I figure my team would benefit a bit more from a Rock/Ice type than a Rock/Dragon type. But I'll go for Tyrunt in Y whenever I play it.

Does the game let you save before you fight Xerneas/Yveltal? I heard you had to go through a series of tedious battles before fighting it.

I shall confirm this soon, as I am currently doing this

Does the game let you save before you fight Xerneas/Yveltal? I heard you had to go through a series of tedious battles before fighting it.

You do.

Just save after you beat them all.

for King's Shield, you'll likely have to relearn. It may or may not be a level 1 move, but no one's evolved one early enough to find out. Some pokemon learn signature moves a second time at really high levels so that is also a possibility.

It's open right when you get there the first time, though it doesn't have thunder stones right away.

Edit: I've actually got all 8 badges and it still doesn't have a thunder stone...

Edited by Laurent~

It's open right when you get there the first time, though it doesn't have thunder stones right away.

Edit: I've actually got all 8 badges and it still doesn't have a thunder stone...

Oh, really? Could've sworn they had some....I'll look into it, cuz I have one on me for sure....

Edit: According to Serebii, they can be found on Route 10, 11, and 12.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Thunder Stones can be found there?

Yes. I have two on me that I picked up some time ago, I just forgot exactly where I got them. They should be somewhere on those routes.