Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr, I've reached Zygarde, but my Aurorus's Ice Beam ended up being critical. >.>

Oh well, gonna reset and try again. I did save right before battling it, as I always do with such Pokemon.

EDIT: Ugh, even a normal Ice Beam KOs it. I'll have to try something else... Sigh.

Edited by Anacybele

Grr, I've reached Zygarde, but my Aurorus's Ice Beam ended up being critical. >.>

Oh well, gonna reset and try again. I did save right before battling it, as I always do with such Pokemon.

EDIT: Ugh, even a normal Ice Beam KOs it. I'll have to try something else... Sigh.

.....yes, 4x SE STAB Ice Beams tend to KO stuff

anyway, what's this trick regarding running circles around Lumiose? something about using a coin

Well excuse me for not knowing at first that Zygarde was part Ground type...

I caught it on the third try though. :D

Zygarde is also a Dragon type that its also effective from Ice types.

And also, I kinda asked in the Event legendaries supposedly hacked thread and nobody hasn’t replied it back, but if the leaked screenshots of the Event Legendaries are real, won't someone can might ask the guy that he hacked his 3DS and posted the image of the three legendaries to have a Wi-Fi battle with those Event Legendaries or use the Global Trading Selection & then, press the show button that will show them onscreen without trading to prove them that they're real? I am not totally sure if about those hacking event pokemon might affect on our 3DS systems or not?

Edited by King Marth 64

anyway, what's this trick regarding running circles around Lumiose? something about using a coin

Basically, you can use a small coin like a penny or dime to lock your circle pad so that it's stuck going left/right. Get on the bike, go to Centrico Plaza in Lumiose City, and stick your circle pad. You'll start riding around in a circle infinitely. Once set up, you can put your 3DS down and go do something for a while.

This can be used for any walking-based events, like Egg Hatching or easy friendship increasing. That said, I've tried it, and I've found that for most eggs, Hatching Power LV 3 + Flame Body/Magma Armor works well enough, especially when you're also running back and forth waiting for the Day-Care Man to give you more eggs.

Well excuse me for not knowing at first that Zygarde was part Ground type...

I caught it on the third try though. :D

It's funny when it uses Camouflage to become a Rock type.

Basically, you can use a small coin like a penny or dime to lock your circle pad so that it's stuck going left/right. Get on the bike, go to Centrico Plaza in Lumiose City, and stick your circle pad. You'll start riding around in a circle infinitely. Once set up, you can put your 3DS down and go do something for a while.

This can be used for any walking-based events, like Egg Hatching or easy friendship increasing. That said, I've tried it, and I've found that for most eggs, Hatching Power LV 3 + Flame Body/Magma Armor works well enough, especially when you're also running back and forth waiting for the Day-Care Man to give you more eggs.

thanks

but I got both my Eevees up to 220+ friendship already :D:

By the way, I just found someone had a got an unknown image of Arceus as a Fiary type form that they said that this wasn't from the same guy who did show the three legendaries.

Here's this image of Arceus that I found.

Edited by King Marth 64

The Fairy Plate is obtainable in-game already, so I think people already assumed Arceus had a fairy form even without picture confirmation. That said, it does mean they did hack an Arceus into the game to see the new form in the first place. Looks like Pokemon has been the catalyst to crack the 3DS encryption as everyone expected.

The Fairy Plate is obtainable in-game already, so I think people already assumed Arceus had a fairy form even without picture confirmation. That said, it does mean they did hack an Arceus into the game to see the new form in the first place. Looks like Pokemon has been the catalyst to crack the 3DS encryption as everyone expected.

The fairy plate exist.

I have one. It's called the Pixie Plate and its found up the waterfall in pokemon village I think.

Edited by LuxSpes

What? I'm just asking a question that I don't know the answer to. You have a problem with that?

Because some people can't wait and they have the knowledge required to hack.

why do you always project your own opinions on to entire fanbases

...What are you talking about? I'm merely stating an opinion, nothing more. I'm not "projecting it onto entire fanbases."

Edited by Anacybele

If B/W weren't hacked back then, we wouldn't have known anything about Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect.

But yeah GameFreak has weird ideas. Let's hide legendary Pokémon until the sequels come out are another one that I wonder why it's a thing. I mean now we even have the Megastones of Pokémon in the games they aren't in. Can't they figure out some people just don't like trading.

If B/W weren't hacked back then, we wouldn't have known anything about Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect.

But yeah GameFreak has weird ideas. Let's hide legendary Pokémon until the sequels come out are another one that I wonder why it's a thing. I mean now we even have the Megastones of Pokémon in the games they aren't in. Can't they figure out some people just don't like trading.

Yeah, I would like a Xerneas or a mega tyranitar, but the only options for me are: 1.trading by own Yveltal/Mega Aggron, 2. Buying a 40$ copy of the other game, 3. find a rare shiny or 6IV ditto and trade it for what I want.

Yay!

Why do people want to hack the 3DS for Pokemon so badly anyway? Isn't it more fun to just be surprised at GameFreak's further reveals?

this is kind of like asking why do people try to satisfy their curiosity when it is more fun to wallow in ignorance