I need to memorize Pi...

blyegg

Wee, in middle school we had a competition to memorize as many digits as we could.

I... think somebody else beat me... but I memorized a lot of it, a lot of digits I kind of look at in 2-digit numbers? And then a lot of the digits seem repetitive, I could usually associate each of those pairs with an adjacent one. Idk how to explain really~

Just... 3.14,15 - 92 (poor 92 had to sit by itself~) - 65,35 - 89,79 - 32,38 - 46,26 - 43,38 - 32,79 once I couldn't associate anything between that next group, that's probably where I quit being able to remember it x3 And I would read it as fourteen+fifteen, ninety-two, sixty-five+thirty-five, eighty-nine+seventy-nine, etc.

But even with all those I memorized, I still think somebody else who participated got higher ;u;

Although that really sounds like a story that nobody would really care about x3 But I think this method makes it easier to remember a bit of it~

Wee, in middle school we had a competition to memorize as many digits as we could.

I... think somebody else beat me... but I memorized a lot of it, a lot of digits I kind of look at in 2-digit numbers? And then a lot of the digits seem repetitive, I could usually associate each of those pairs with an adjacent one. Idk how to explain really~

Just... 3.14,15 - 92 (poor 92 had to sit by itself~) - 65,35 - 89,79 - 32,38 - 46,26 - 43,38 - 32,79 once I couldn't associate anything between that next group, that's probably where I quit being able to remember it x3 And I would read it as fourteen+fifteen, ninety-two, sixty-five+thirty-five, eighty-nine+seventy-nine, etc.

But even with all those I memorized, I still think somebody else who participated got higher ;u;

Although that really sounds like a story that nobody would really care about x3 But I think this method makes it easier to remember a bit of it~

It would make a good bedtime story! Kinda like counting sheep!

Clever method.