Facing My Dread: The Persona VAs Playthrough

MRDRHAWK

Fun fact that: Lucina is Catherine. :D

hfgdjksdflfsd lucina is catherine and noire is katherine... bjkcgfdgdfg

EDIT:

rey, how come you don't do voice commentaries for your walkthrough videos?

Edited by Anathema

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha!! i like it !!

ugh, too bad lucina didn't share a VA with naoto, or my life would be complete.

Depending on source, Fem!Morgan may or may not be Naoto pre-Animation.

Nobody can figure out who Naoto's actual VA is.

Also, help me bros: do I bend over slightly and include Lon'qu (Theo) and Virion (Igor... if someone can verify that Dan Woren is actually Virion) to prevent being locked into only six units until Chapter 9?

DO NOT BUY INTO THE VIRION = IGOR THING I CAN'T QUITE CONFIRM JUST YET

Anywhere where I can find a list of VAs for Awakening to confirm that?

hfgdjksdflfsd lucina is catherine and noire is katherine... bjkcgfdgdfg

EDIT:

rey, how come you don't do voice commentaries for your walkthrough videos?

So Lucina is the wild and risque option while Noire is the safe and mature option!

CATHERINE THE SECRET BEST GAME DOES NOT LIE

What about the VAs from P2/P1?

...even though I only know a few. And possibly none of them are in this game

Didn't play either, don't feel like sifting through to add dudes.

Didn't play either, don't feel like sifting through to add dudes.

I can help you with that along with other va's you might have missed.

Persona 1 Maki: Melissa Fahn (FE:A Maribelle)

Persona 2 EP Baofu: Richard Epcar (FE:A Walhart)

Persona 2 Nyarlathotep: Patrick Seitz (FE:A Basilio)

Persona 3 Fukka: Mela Lee (FE:A Tiki)

Persona 4 Mitsuo Kubo: Kyle Hebert (FE:A Frederick)

Persona 4 Arena Fukka: Wendee Lee (Voice 2 female Avatar)

Dan Woren IS Virion so there's Igor for the whole series.

Also Travis voices Brady so there's that.

And that about it hope it helps.

Edited by ShinRPGamer

I can help you with that along with other va's you might have missed.

Persona 1 Maki: Melissa Fahn (FE:A Maribelle)

Persona 2 EP Baofu: Richard Epcar (FE:A Walhart)

Persona 2 Nyarlathotep: Patrick Seitz (FE:A Basilio)

Persona 3 Fukka: Mela Lee (FE:A Tiki)

Persona 4 Mitsuo Kubo: Kyle Hebert (FE:A Frederick)

Persona 4 Arena Fukka: Wendee Lee (Voice 2 female Avatar)

Dan Woren IS Virion so there's Igor for the whole series.

Also Travis voices Brady so there's that.

And that about it hope it helps.

I'm not including Mitsuo due to not being playable, and lolSpotpass (otherwise, I'd have Aversa & Emm on my team).

Legit did not know that Mela Lee did Fuuka in P3 though, which helps because now I have Manakete POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. And all that does for me otherwise is add Maribelle and Basilio.

... Eh, this will work.

Welp, finally started this. Went Hard/Classic for the lulz.

[spoiler=Premonition/Prologue]Avatar is +Spd/-Def for the lulz. Also named Robin due to me being lazy af.

so yeah premonition is so hard guys like omg

After a spoiler opening, we get to meet Chrom and two useless bodies! Yay. Now to go kill bandits.

Pretty simple, though I didn't remember there being as many enemies as there were there. Had to spam Vulneraries for a while (not using Lissa cuz lol), then went for the boss. Shockingly enough, he was easier than the rest of the enemies dotted around the prologue.

Frederick is a jerk in the beginning. Glad I benched his ass.

[spoiler=Chapter 1]TEH ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Also, hi there not-Marth. Fighting you and your crew in Chapter 4 should be fun with no staffbots. ugh.

Speaking of units, HAY ARCHER IGOR, WASSUP. Go pair up with Sully so your damage doesn't suck.

A bit less of a pain than the prologue was, for whatever reason. Probably because there were no mages and I was only using Chrom & MU, but I digress. Boss was relatively easy, but I did almost get Robin swarmed by him and some mooks. Luckily Virion & Chrom fixed it.

Next up: We get a bear-y useful party member (also a mage), and some free lances and vulneraries.

Did this shit in bulk. Leggo.

[spoiler=Chapter 2]This chapter... just... ugh.

I had to reset, like, a bajillion times because I didn't realize that the bridge Risen came at you too. Oh, yeah, and Stahl joined the party. He'll be bear-y useful (I think).

Miriel joined too, which gives me another Mage. Virion's putting in some good work so far, and Chrom & Robin are still going HAM. Miriel got the bosskill.

Can't remember too much about the chapter in detail.

After, Sumia wrestled a horse. Crazy broad.

[spoiler=Chapter 3]Free lances and free vulneraries. And that's about all we'll see of Kellam & Sumia here. Also finally got my bench so I could plant Lissa & Vaike on it (Freddy's a pairbot and Sully needs an S Rank still).

Virion's still beasting. Chrom's Rapier worked wonders here, and Robin's magic is working very well.

Sully & Chrom are probably my main couple now.

Raimi blows, by the way.

[spoiler=Chapter 4]HEY THERE NOT-MARTH. YOUR MOOKS AREN'T AS CRAZY AS I THOUGHT.

Seriously, this chapter seems no different from Normal aside from not-Marth being on steroids. Lots and lots of steroids.

Chrom & Robin basically dominated everyone with their swords, while Miriel and Based Igor shot everyone when Chrom & Robin weren't chopping dudes up. Robin is still squishy. Virion's damage doesn't suck. Chrom is still Chrom.

Pretty quick chapter. Oh yeah, and TINY MINISKIRTS joined the party. Good, I needed a Myrm.

[spoiler=Paralogue 1]AKA REDNECK STEREOTYPES

Chrom basically just bulldozed this chapter, with Lon'qu, Virion, Miriel & Robin doing shit as needed. Fredbot & Donny killed a couple of archers so I managed to recruit the redneck. Too bad Reeking Boxes cost a metric asston in Hard mode, thereby making Donny useless. ugh.

[spoiler=Chapter 5]THROWDOWN joined the party! Now I have Wind magics. Oh, and a staffbot too. Not like she was useful in this map aside from giving Ricken extra magic.

Virion is a beast right now. I can't stress this enough. HE KEEPS GAINING STRENGTH AND SPEED DOE. Also, the boss was a dumbass and went right after Robin, who had a magic boost from Miriel. lel.

FREE MONEYS.

[spoiler=Chapter 6]RIP GAIUS LEAVE NO ROSE

Pretty simple chapter. Maribelle got her first real action as a healer here, because Stahl kept getting hit too much. Chrom killed Gaius because I'm a whore, and Panne made Virion swag-er. Oh, and Virion killed Validar. FOR DE BARDS.

Lon'qu ripped apart pretty much the entire right side's worth of enemies with little more than Fredbot's pair-up boosts to help him. He wants dem miniskirts.

[spoiler=Chapter 7]Quick chapter once I figured it out. Nobody cares that Catria Cordelia joined up, because she's just extra stuff.

THROWDOWN kept gaining levels with his Wind magics, and Virion still did it for the bards. Stahl actually kinda blows, his speed growth's been really lackluster so far. Still better than Donnel, though.

Oh yeah, and Chrom/Sully got S-Rank now. Neat. Now to wait until Kjelle & Lucina pop out so I can bench Sully for good.

[spoiler=Chapter 8]stupid desert map...

Nowi fetched the Rescue stave, THROWDOWN kept abusing his magics, Lon'qu learned Vantage, and the boss suicided on Virion at the very end before Ricken could grab the Second Seal. UGH. At least I've got two Master Seals now (one from the chapter itself, and one from an Anna shop).

Basically, free EXP and bench fodder. Oh, and a Killing Edge (which is totally NOT a katana) for later. Lon'qu will be pleased with that.

Next up: we get MONKSWITHAXES and a yandere mage. And probably the RNG Goddess, too. We'll see when I bother updating.

Edited by Polydeuces